LV Compact Wallet Suggestions

lVliving

Nov 19, 2016
Hey loves! I am reaching out to anyone who is willing to help! I am looking in purchasing a more compact Louis Vuitton wallet for my favorite. I am considering the Victorine (having doubts because of the snap button and the tightness in pulling out the credit cards) the Jeanne Wallet, mostly because of the various options. The Pallas compact wallet (just beautiful) and the Mary Lou compact which I believe may be discountinued it seems.. possibly the multicolor zippy wallet which would have to be a pre loved purchase. I'll list them below and I hope I can hear some responses and as to why you would choose such! Thanks :smile:

1. Pallas Compact Wallet
2. Mary Lou Compact Wallet
3. Victorine Wallet
4. Jeanne Wallet
5. Multicolor Compact Zippy

I have the Anais wallet which is a compact wallet that I love. Unfortunately, LV sold out of the over the summer, and I think it has been discontinued. I bought mine in "like new" condition from Fashionphile. It has a zip coin purse on the back and a buttoned flap on the front. There are plenty of card spaces and flaps to put in business cards or loyalty cards. Behind the cards is the place for bills. The Anais is small, but it is not too small to carry everything I need.

I have the Anais wallet which is a compact wallet that I love. Unfortunately, LV sold out of the over the summer, and I think it has been discontinued. I bought mine in "like new" condition from Fashionphile. It has a zip coin purse on the back and a buttoned flap on the front. There are plenty of card spaces and flaps to put in business cards or loyalty cards. Behind the cards is the place for bills. The Anais is small, but it is not too small to carry everything I need.
The French purse was the other one I considered but I believed I am sold on the Anais! :smile:

Hey loves! I am reaching out to anyone who is willing to help! I am looking in purchasing a more compact Louis Vuitton wallet for my favorite. I am considering the Victorine (having doubts because of the snap button and the tightness in pulling out the credit cards) the Jeanne Wallet, mostly because of the various options. The Pallas compact wallet (just beautiful) and the Mary Lou compact which I believe may be discountinued it seems.. possibly the multicolor zippy wallet which would have to be a pre loved purchase. I'll list them below and I hope I can hear some responses and as to why you would choose such! Thanks :smile:

1. Pallas Compact Wallet
2. Mary Lou Compact Wallet
3. Victorine Wallet
4. Jeanne Wallet
5. Multicolor Compact Zippy

Thanks!!! I'm in the market for a Wallet, so will be reading with interest!!

Reactions: lVliving
I really like the koala or joey wallet.. both discountinued but i like the idea of having an visible id slot in a compact wallet..
The Anais is still very nice but I really would prefer an open id slot

https://www.fashionphile.com/louis-vuitton-monogram-koala-wallet-25138

This item is sold, but just as a reference :smile:

I actually have one of those - I thought it was called the Joey (?).

I was considering selling it, but if the Stresa I've recently bought from Yoogi's turns out to be genuine, I might keep it.

With my Koala / Joey and my Alexandra, I'm happy with my ID purses. Now thinking of something more streamline to use with my Thames PM or Pochette.

Trying to find a review video of the new Compact Zippy............

I actually have one of those - I thought it was called the Joey (?).

I was considering selling it, but if the Stresa I've recently bought from Yoogi's turns out to be genuine, I might keep it.

With my Koala / Joey and my Alexandra, I'm happy with my ID purses. Now thinking of something more streamline to use with my Thames PM or Pochette.

Trying to find a review video of the new Compact Zippy............

I believe there were too different styles, the koala more of the 'round nose' clasp and the joey a bitter wider.. I believe th joey in the multicolor at least has that coin purse that opens accordion style which is quite nice.. but seems bulky. I really like those wallets. The Anais seems to be the most compact with full space to keep bills flat, probably not much though

Have you considered the point neuf compact wallet? I believe same style as the victorine but in empreinte leather. I have 1 and it holds all that I need.
I've seen that wallet on various sites but have not looked into it, I will definitely check that out! Thanks :smile: As soon as I decide I'll upload pics of my purchase!! I can't wait :P:smile: