Two sac de jours too redundant?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hi! My lovely boyfriend got me this white SDJ for our anniversary last month and I Love It! I just saw the same bag in baby pink.. Would it be silly to buy the pink one too? I already have a baby pink Chanel jumbo and a light pink Antigona.. Too redundant?

IMG_1484091920.498717.jpg

Last edited:
Haha if you love them both and you have the means to buy, why not? I'm a big fan of having more than 1 bag of the same design. I have 3 SDJ in 3 different sizes and colors, love all of them :love::love:

First of all, the white is absolutely stunning! :heart:

I don't think two SDJs are too many (but don't trust me, I have three), but I might not get it in that baby pink in that texture personally. However, if you love it, I think you should do it!

First of all, the white is absolutely stunning! :heart:

I don't think two SDJs are too many (but don't trust me, I have three), but I might not get it in that baby pink in that texture personally. However, if you love it, I think you should do it!
Thank you so much! I was thinking the same thing actually. The more I look at the pink croc the more I think it doesn't really suit the print? I'll probably go for a baby pink nano in the grained leather for some variety hehe. Thank you!

Reactions: dotty8
Haha if you love them both and you have the means to buy, why not? I'm a big fan of having more than 1 bag of the same design. I have 3 SDJ in 3 different sizes and colors, love all of them :love::love:
SAME! I buy the same bags in multiple colors but for some reason two crocs in light colors just seems a bit much haha. Thanks for your input though!

Thank you so much! I was thinking the same thing actually. The more I look at the pink croc the more I think it doesn't really suit the print? I'll probably go for a baby pink nano in the grained leather for some variety hehe. Thank you!

That I fully support! Please share with us whatever you get.