My recent haul, AKA Ban Island, here I come!

Aelfaerie

Curated Collection
O.G.
Dec 3, 2009
Hi everyone, I'm so excited to be able to finally make my first haul post on the H forums here. That stack of orange boxes just makes me so happy whenever I look at it, and it took me a few days before working up the courage to unwrap everything. Of course, I had to document everything to share here as friends IRL aren't into this. Honestly, this pile is really a collection of birthday/Christmas/achievement presents to myself.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,138
Part 1 of 3:
A week or so back, I ducked into an H boutique in NJ just to take a look around as I heard about the prices increasing this year. I completely did not expect to walk out with anything, but well, the pictures speak for themselves!
I still can't believe I saw the Rodeo charms out on the shelves! So lucky I was able to buy 2 in one day. I also finally found my black Kelly Double Tour after checking for so long.

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 996
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,077
Part 2 of 3:
I was on a trip to Hawaii last week too, so I ducked into the new Ala Moana boutique to check out some goodies. Specifically, I was looking for the old, longer style (220cm) maxi-twillies, which I heard were possibly being discontinued. Many boutiques haven't received newer or any patterns in that length, so I was trying to snap up as many as I could.
I was also tempted by the 140x140 Aloha scarf, that was a store exclusive to commemorate the store opening, but I was shocked at how thin the scarf was. Like, I felt a hangnail would've created a run in that scarf.
I also was on the hunt for a Zoulou coin purse and finally found one in a bright color: Rose Lipstick! That took a repeat visit to the AM store, though,
07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg

Part 3 of 3:
And lastly, upon my return back home, I told myself I wouldn't go shopping for a while. But is anyone else on here able to resist ducking into an H store when walking by? I know I'm always tempted, so I went in the other day "just to have a look around" and walked out with this.
As soon as I saw it, I knew it was special. While I liked the recent hearts design, I still wasn't rushing out the door and calling my SA about it. Whereas as soon as I saw this, I knew I had to have it. I love how the bridals are so, so subtle here (since I don't like the astronaut face look) and the flowers make it so delicate. The flowers are even printed so that it looks embroidered! I attached a closeup just to show the exquisite detail. My SA showed me this and a green colorway, and said this also came in a lavender, and that there will be one more colorway for this design.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 893
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 919
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 922