New Year reveal!

Phiomega

O.G.
Aug 19, 2012
Over Christmas I have been in the mood of finding a red bag. I have only one red Coach bag and wants to add a premium designer one to my collection, something classic in shape and style.

I was considering the Prada Saffiano double bag in fire engine red but then I checked BV outlet and fell in love with this one....

I don't know the name of the style but it is a simple China red tote....

IMG_1484466554.953351.jpg

Feels very appropriately Chinese New Year and valentine at the same time...

Over Christmas I have been in the mood of finding a red bag. I have only one red Coach bag and wants to add a premium designer one to my collection, something classic in shape and style.

I was considering the Prada Saffiano double bag in fire engine red but then I checked BV outlet and fell in love with this one....

View attachment 3574944

I can't get enough of this red. Please, please, pretty please Bottega make it in the small convertible. [emoji17]

Reactions: Phiomega

View attachment 3574944

Congrats! It is a great start to your BV collection! Everyone needs to have one (or a few) fabulous red bags. :cool:

View attachment 3574944

I keep returning to this thread to look at your red bag.....and taking the photo with the black & white background just sets it off perfectly!

Congrats! It is a great start to your BV collection! Everyone needs to have one (or a few) fabulous red bags. :cool:

Thank you....

Confession: when I say I only have one red Coach bag, it refers to my 'red bag' collection [emoji12].... been plunged into the BV love since March 2015 when I bought my ebano Olympia...

What a pretty bag! It's dressy but relaxed at the same time. Definitely post a modeling pic as I'm curious to see what you wear with it.

Thank you! Spot on quote, Grietje, indeed dressy and relaxed at the same time...

Here is a modeling pic from yesterday --- I use it with black outfits to make the color stands out... sorry for the background, was optimizing for a bright room with large mirrors!

IMG_1484609496.679023.jpg