Preloved or New Speedy B 35 DE

mrssullivan10

Dec 1, 2012
I may have an opportunity to buy a preloved Speedy B 35 DE for $950-1050, from a reputable vendor. I am torn I keep reading about quality issues with the newer DE print bags. The preloved bags are 2014 and 2015 but I am worried that if it starts to crack LV will not fix it or replace it. Would you buy it preloved and save 600 or would you save up longer and buy brand new, just because its easiet to get fixed or replaced?

that's a good price for a Speedy B and if the condition is excellent...I would go for it. Crack canvas happens but it not very common...its usually due to the element, for example humidity. Beside, it may varies...not every crack canvas bag get a replacement from LV.

Reactions: fabuleux
pre-loved. that's a huge savings, and cracks can happen on a newer bag/model just as easily as an older one. it's care and treatment of the bag, really, and manufacturing issues that happen

pre-loved. that's a huge savings, and cracks can happen on a newer bag/model just as easily as an older one. it's care and treatment of the bag, really, and manufacturing issues that happen

Just bought my first Louis Vuitton Speedy, it as manufactured in 2011 and is in a good used condition. Can anyone recommend any care treatment i can do to take of my newest purchase? Its the louis vuitton speedy 30 dammer ebene, and I've been told they are prone to cracking so want to prevent this and keep it in good condition :smile:

Just bought my first Louis Vuitton Speedy, it as manufactured in 2011 and is in a good used condition. Can anyone recommend any care treatment i can do to take of my newest purchase? Its the louis vuitton speedy 30 dammer ebene, and I've been told they are prone to cracking so want to prevent this and keep it in good condition :smile:
congratulations on your purchase!!! :smile:here's a thread to get you started, there are tons of tips and advice to be found on these forums. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/cleaning-protecting-your-lv-faqs.184335/

Reactions: ScottishGal
Its not so much an issue per see but I can use that $600 on something else. I only have 2 new bags in my collection the rest have been preloved but I am seeing so many horror stories but I think I will go the preloved route again.
Keep in mind that people are more likely to post lengthy stories about encountering issues than they are about being satisfied.

Reactions: itsmree and pat222