Post holidaze treat time... Key pouch or Jeanne wallet?

Aliluvlv

Apr 21, 2016
I'm itching to get a little treat (so much for restraining myself in NY) and can't decide what to get. I've heard people say how much they love their canvas key pouch but is it more of a starter piece or is it a must have piece?
9c1c2407f61f0371590c314d8b5ee93e.jpg

The Jeanne wallet also looks beautiful and has those great versatile inserts, so maybe it would be better to put my money into something like this. I saw it at the soho location and haven't really been able to get it out of my head. [emoji6]
3a73913d5f3b2ffa87c95e4723934d35.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Berliner Cat
Key pouch!!!

The Jeanne wallet looks amazing, but I vote the cles. I use mine everyday. It's attached to my keys and always has my license and car insurance, plus there's room to add cash/cards if needed. It's nice to grab only my keys when I go to the gym or do quick errands.

Get whatever you'll use most often! I actually bough the Clès on a whim, and now end up using it daily (to hold my car key fob and work access chip). So while it may be entry-level, if it's useful, who cares? :smile:

Cles! I got a Sarah wallet for Christmas and I am hardly using it. I think the Cles is way more functional for me.
Glad to hear the Cles is so useful and used daily!

I love my cles. I wanted the Jeanne wallet, especially bc I liked the inserts. But I'm no good with wallets. Idk why I hate putting my cards back in slots but I usually end up with all my cards stuffed somewhere out of place. So instead I got the mono cles and carry it daily. It holds my driver's license, most used cards, and some cash. I also have my key fob clipped to it so some days that's all that I grab on my way out the door. It's convenient and I like that I can clip it on to my other bags.

I've heard the empriente cles holds a little more so I think I'm going to get that one next. It has the beauty of a wallet with the convenience of a cles.

The Key Pouch is a must-have for me. I have one in Monogram for my keys and two in Damier Ebene - one for my cards; and one for my Triple C Power Card and charging cables. When I want/need to be really minimalistic, I put my essential cards into the Monogram Key Pouch with my keys. It's a great piece.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
What about mini pochette? Do you guy it use as much as key pouch? I kind of wonder if the key pouch too small for me to carry cards and lipstick.
The mini pochettes are awesome! I have 2 that I rotate during the year. They are perfect for carrying wallet items and lipstick, etc. They are too small to fit most phones. For me, I'm looking for something that's even more versatile, if that's possible. [emoji6]