Best time to go back to my country after FC?

vitamin74123

Oct 29, 2016
Hello, all
So I have just done with v-line and zygoma and recovering from GA now.

I was so nervous right before going to operation room but when I woke up everything had done haha just I have a little feeling of nausea but it’s okay.

I’m trying to chance my flight ticket for return to my country since I think I need enough time for recovery.. I'm worried

When did you guys come back to your countries after FC?

Yeah if you really can't stay in Korea at least 2 weeks, you can go back to your country and have the stitches removed there. Or you can let them dissolve, but there's a risk of infection. I haven't heard of people having infection after letting stitches dissolve but well doctors recommend 2 weeks since they remove the stitches themselves and provide deswelling treatments

Yeah if you really can't stay in Korea at least 2 weeks, you can go back to your country and have the stitches removed there. Or you can let them dissolve, but there's a risk of infection. I haven't heard of people having infection after letting stitches dissolve but well doctors recommend 2 weeks since they remove the stitches themselves and provide deswelling treatments
yeah i guess 2 weeks are not necessary haha i'm about to return tomorrow

hey so I had facial bone contouring and I stayed in Korea around 2 weeks. I think 2 weeks is perfect for all the treatments such as suture removal or some cares they give after surgery. I had surgery in View where did you have your face done?
Oh I had surgery at View as well! who was your doctor? How did your recovery go? Mine was done by Dr. Lee and Im absolutely happy with my result!

Hey Vitamin!

Will you post a review on View? I'm considering View and I'm wondering what your experience with them was. ^^
(Especially in terms of aftercare and staff)

Congrats on your successful surgery! :smile:

yeah but sometimes two weeks isnt necessary, you can go back after a week since the stitches are disolvable. its just most places remove it after two weeks anyways.

The dissolvable stitches are still awful to have in your mouth for so long >< I couldn't feel comfortable talking or eating until I had them taken out. It was painful but seriously worth staying to have the nurses remove it.

hey so I had facial bone contouring and I stayed in Korea around 2 weeks. I think 2 weeks is perfect for all the treatments such as suture removal or some cares they give after surgery. I had surgery in View where did you have your face done?

yeah i guess 2 weeks are not necessary haha i'm about to return tomorrow

Hi, how was view? Their post-op care? I am considering to consult at View for fc.

Reactions: usernotfound