Please help me choose: Rolex Datejust 31mm with diamond bezel or Patek Twenty4?

Which watch to choose:

• Rolex Datejust

• Patek Twenty4

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 26, 2009
Dear ladies and gents, I am in a deadlock with this one. I normally know what I want but this time I truly can't decide. I already have a Rolex Datejust bi-colour with diamond dial and black MOP face and a SS Cartier Santos. Please vote and explain your reason if you have time! Thank you in advance!
Option 1: Rolex Datejust 31mm stainless steel diamond bezel, white MOP face with pave diamonds on 6 o'clock marker
20170111_222911.jpg
Option 2: Patek Twenty4 in SS white face
20170111_222831.jpg

Reactions: Elina0408
Patek. Very understated elegance, you already have a Rolex, you won't see many people wearing the Patek compared to Rolex, and just a different look from your other two watches. The Twenty 4 is gorgeous!! Goggled it and love it. But, I tend to love Petek more over Rolex. I think just because it's different and not as many people have one.

Normally I would say Patek because it's definitely rarer to see one in real life. But in those pics, the Rolex has a more refined look to me? I love the mother of peal face and having all the roman numerals. The band links also look a little better imo. It also has a second hand and a date.

If you get the 24, try to seek a significant discount off retail.
As much as I love Rolex watches, I'll have to admit, this Patek looks better on you.
Patek. Very understated elegance, you already have a Rolex, you won't see many people wearing the Patek compared to Rolex, and just a different look from your other two watches. The Twenty 4 is gorgeous!! Goggled it and love it. But, I tend to love Petek more over Rolex. I think just because it's different and not as many people have one.
Normally I would say Patek because it's definitely rarer to see one in real life. But in those pics, the Rolex has a more refined look to me? I love the mother of peal face and having all the roman numerals. The band links also look a little better imo. It also has a second hand and a date.
I would have picked the Patek if it were a different model. This one looks too much like a Cartier. So for that reason, I pick the Rolex
Patek for the shape and the (new to your collection) brand.
Thank you all for voicing your opinions! And those who voted. Patek is leading at the moment. :smile:

Reactions: Stansy
Hi xiang, are you looking for an all diamond bezel watch? If that's the case then I would go for the Rolex as it's nicer. However, if you are looking for another watch besides your current Rolex and Cartier then it's the Patek. Both are classic and you can't go wrong.

Rolex has better resale value compared to Patek where I love. Comparing Rolex's crazy price increase, it will cost way more another 5 years down the road versus Patek.

Hi xiang, are you looking for an all diamond bezel watch? If that's the case then I would go for the Rolex as it's nicer. However, if you are looking for another watch besides your current Rolex and Cartier then it's the Patek. Both are classic and you can't go wrong.

Rolex has better resale value compared to Patek where I love. Comparing Rolex's crazy price increase, it will cost way more another 5 years down the road versus Patek.
Hi nvie, thanks for your reply! What I really want is a silver toned watch with diamonds. So I can wear with my platinum / wg jewellery. My other Rolex is a warm toned bi-colour with black MOP face and diamonds. And the Cartier is SS but no diamonds. So really either of them fulfil my purpose. Hence my dilemma.