Which boy

• Dark beige caviar

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Black caviar

Votes: 40 57.1%

• Total voters

vyvy288

Oct 14, 2014
IMG_0319.jpg IMG_0317.JPG I'm in so much confusion right now trying to decide which boy to go for. I love the dark beige color but worry that it gonna get color transfer as Im wearing a lor of jeans, I also owe a black classic m/l and a black woc already thats why I want a change. But a black boy is so much carefree. Im planning to use this as my summer/travel bag. Please let me kno what do you think

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,433
Reactions: Acctt
I love the beige and may get it myself, too. For someone who does not yet have a black boy I can see the temptation, but this black though gorgeous is less of an every day bag in my opinion. Beige is more versatile like that I think. The beige one takes my breath away and there will always be another black boy.

It depends what colors do you mosty wear with your jeans. I was thinking of getting the beige myself, and I went to look at it in person today. I thought that this shade will easyly match with anything, but once I have tried it on I realized that it will not be easy to match with a lot of things I wear. Although beautiful, I felt that the shiny beige caviar with very shiny light gold hardware is a bit too excessive for my liking. I also noticed some tracis of dirt on he bottom corners of the beige caviar already. Overall, I advice you if you can easily incorporate beige into your wardrobe and the shiny caviar with very shiny hardware do not bother you, then go for the beige over black as the shade of beige is beautiful. I personally did not get it for myslef.

It depends what colors do you mosty wear with your jeans. I was thinking of getting the beige myself, and I went to look at it in person today. I thought that this shade will easyly match with anything, but once I have tried it on I realized that it will not be easy to match with a lot of things I wear. Although beautiful, I felt that the shiny beige caviar with very shiny light gold hardware is a bit too excessive for my liking. I also noticed some tracis of dirt on he bottom corners of the beige caviar already. Overall, I advice you if you can easily incorporate beige into your wardrobe and the shiny caviar with very shiny hardware do not bother you, then go for the beige over black as the shade of beige is beautiful. I personally did not get it for myslef.
Thank you so much for the information. I had the same thought that the beige would be easily matched with a lot of different outfits but since you had a chance to try it on, I trust your opinion. :sad: i dont have a chanel store near me thay carry that color, unfortunately. Now im leaninh more toward the black :sad:

I personally have a beige +ghw (though not Chanel) and I found that I used it less, compare to my other dark color bag. It is not as easy to match with many outfits as I would think...

Now that I have a black ghw boy, I enjoy it to bit!!

1484176399073.jpg

Like that :smile:

Sent from my SM-G920T using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: vyvy288