Clinics who DO take responsibility for botched jobs

usernotfound

Nov 26, 2016
We all know that no clinic is perfect. They all have botched surgeries before. I've heard of a lot of people who got a botched job, complain to the clinic, and the clinic refuses to take responsibility. But does anyone know of clinics that DO take responsibility (that actually care about you)?

i think its better to ask clinics who do NOT take responsibility for botched jobs. (which is very similar to reading negative reviews)

if more people say this clinic takes responsibility, it may mean the more botched cases they'd caused.
if no one mention another clinic takes responsibilty, it may mean less botched jobs there.

btw Top Class says revision surgery is free only if i go back between 6-12 months (doesn't mean they would admit its a botched job)

Last edited:
I disagree. I don't think it is better to ask clinics who do NOT take responsibility. We won't know what it really mean no matter how you ask the question. It better if when people write something about this we write whether or not the surgery is botch job and for what reason exactly it is botch job. And then should write how the clinic responsibile for it and how long time can do a revision for free or if revision need to pay. If need to pay then what type of situation need to pay.

It is very bad thing to leave little detail it will just confuse people. If want to say something we should say it with as much detail so people can decide for themselves is how I feel

I disagree. I don't think it is better to ask clinics who do NOT take responsibility. We won't know what it really mean no matter how you ask the question. It better if when people write something about this we write whether or not the surgery is botch job and for what reason exactly it is botch job. And then should write how the clinic responsibile for it and how long time can do a revision for free or if revision need to pay. If need to pay then what type of situation need to pay.

It is very bad thing to leave little detail it will just confuse people. If want to say something we should say it with as much detail so people can decide for themselves is how I feel
leaving little detail or not is up to the writer. people who praise responsible clinic can also choose to leave little detail only.
anyway its just my opinion, good luck in finding responsible clinic if you wish to.

leaving little detail or not is up to the writer. people who praise responsible clinic can also choose to leave little detail only.
anyway its just my opinion, good luck in finding responsible clinic if you wish to.
I definitely will find responsible clinic. Why wouldn't I want a responsible clinic? Every surgery no such thing as 100% result good everytime so responsible clinic is a must for everyone.
True true, leaving little detail or not is up to the writer which is why personally I don't believe much of anything that does not have enough detail because I won't have a fairly clear idea of what situation really is. Same for praise people give out. Why is good? What happened that shows the clinic is responsible and how fast they act to solve the problem for patient? We must all know that good or bad, if there is no detail then it is not accurate understanding for us

Reactions: usernotfound
None that I know of in Korea. They will make you sign a waiver saying that if you don't like your results, there is no free revision. And before that they will tell you your face is asymmetrical to begin with and there is nothing the doc can do to correct that. This is to prevent you from suing their irresponsible butts should your face really become asymmetrical from a botched job. When they told me these rubbish, I just rolled my eyes and roll along with it. It's laughable.

And of course, when the unfortunate event of a botch does happen, they will tell you to wait 6 to 12 months for the swelling to go down before asking for revisions etc. This is how they operate in Korea. If this is in Singapore, these clinics would close shop by now and the doctor's faces plastered half a page on the Home section of Straits Times.

Reactions: bluebell.girl
I definitely will find responsible clinic. Why wouldn't I want a responsible clinic? Every surgery no such thing as 100% result good everytime so responsible clinic is a must for everyone.
True true, leaving little detail or not is up to the writer which is why personally I don't believe much of anything that does not have enough detail because I won't have a fairly clear idea of what situation really is. Same for praise people give out. Why is good? What happened that shows the clinic is responsible and how fast they act to solve the problem for patient? We must all know that good or bad, if there is no detail then it is not accurate understanding for us

good luck then. it won't be a easy hunt for "botch job responsbile clinic" though. as you still can't find any answer in this thread.

suppose maybe 30% botch job case, two-third are from those big bad heavily promoted clinics & local clinics who reject foreigners, one-third are from the remaining good clinics. in that 10% out of all ps you have more than half PRC born Chinese who would rather post their reviews in chinese forums. so maybe 3% of remaining are english speaker & not every of them would post in this forum, some would go to google review but its sometimes flooded by fake reviews. (the stats is just a suggestion)
people also tends to complaint more than praise.

even if you finally get a responsible clinic review from here, would it be written by the clinic's own staff?

good luck

Just go with a reputable agency I think it is safer, I was introduced to eunogo you can check them out but I heard even locals cannot get free revision most of the time because it doesn't fit the clinics' standard of "failed" surgery.

good luck then. it won't be a easy hunt for "botch job responsbile clinic" though. as you still can't find any answer in this thread.

suppose maybe 30% botch job case, two-third are from those big bad heavily promoted clinics & local clinics who reject foreigners, one-third are from the remaining good clinics. in that 10% out of all ps you have more than half PRC born Chinese who would rather post their reviews in chinese forums. so maybe 3% of remaining are english speaker & not every of them would post in this forum, some would go to google review but its sometimes flooded by fake reviews. (the stats is just a suggestion)
people also tends to complaint more than praise.

even if you finally get a responsible clinic review from here, would it be written by the clinic's own staff?

good luck
Why would I try to find a responsible clinic by only reading reviews? I can just ask the clinic what is their revision policy? So simple haha. I cannot know from talking to a clinic whether a specific surgeon at the clinic has how many botch cases but what I can find out from clinic is their revision policy. There are clinics I talked to who told me if need revision please see surgeon when you come back to korea then we will talk more. This is obviously a tactic to stall and waste time. Other clinics will make you sign waiver for no free revison. But do you know there are other clinic who said up front to me revision within one year is free according to their policy. Some actually even have that written down in the consent form do you know that? That is all I need to ask to know if they will be responsible. This is how easy it is to find a responsible clinic. Not hard at all. Just ask directly to clinic and you shall know. If they tell me a shadey answer I know what that means. If they say revision not free and need to pay, I know what that means also. If they have a waiver that says no free revision and must pay, I won't do at that clinic. It is that simple. Why for something so obvious we have to look at review after review and give ourself headache when answer is one phonecall or e-mail away. Or you even can go to clinic in person to ask. To find a clinic that has mostly good result now that one is harder to find out

Last edited:
Why would I try to find a responsible clinic by only reading reviews? I can just ask the clinic what is their revision policy? So simple haha. I cannot know from talking to a clinic whether a specific surgeon at the clinic has how many botch cases but what I can find out from clinic is their revision policy. There are clinics I talked to who told me if need revision please see surgeon when you come back to korea then we will talk more. This is obviously a tactic to stall and waste time. Other clinics will make you sign waiver for no free revison. But do you know there are other clinic who said up front to me revision within one year is free according to their policy. Some actually even have that written down in the consent form do you know that? That is all I need to ask to know if they will be responsible. This is how easy it is to find a responsible clinic. Not hard at all. Just ask directly to clinic and you shall know. If they tell me a shadey answer I know what that means. If they say revision not free and need to pay, I know what that means also. If they have a waiver that says no free revision and must pay, I won't do at that clinic. It is that simple. Why for something so obvious we have to look at review after review and give ourself headache when answer is one phonecall or e-mail away. Or you even can go to clinic in person to ask. To find a clinic that has mostly good result now that one is harder to find out
"just ask the clinic what is their revision policy" lol u think its that easy.
there are clinics which claim to offer free revision surgery, but denied its a botch job (like thread starter said if u read) or the doctor throw you some medical terms saying your skin type doesn't allow it or there is nothing else to remove etc & then say revision surgery is not possible.
possibly most people here understand this situation & that's why this topic is being discussed.

Last edited:
"just ask the clinic what is their revision policy" lol u think its that easy.
there are clinics which claim to offer free revision surgery, but denied its a botch job (like thread starter said if u read) or the doctor throw you some medical terms saying your skin type doesn't allow it or there is nothing else to remove etc & then say revision surgery is not possible.
possibly most people here understand this situation & that's why this topic is being discussed.

of course it is that easy. I understand if a doctor has a point of view that is different to the patient but in cases where it is real botch and we are talking about real botch not someone being fussy. If a nose become extrude, infection or the implant is not straight obviously this is cannot deny fact. With a free revision policy this will be fixed that is why all you have to do is ask. It is that easy. In cases where for example the person say their nose is not as sharp as they wanted but if a doctor say if cut out too much thick skin from inside the nose can make the nose too weak so they advise against it, but the patient insisting insisting to do it and the doctor does not want to take that risk then in a case like that it is also fair on what the doctor decides. Problem here is we are forgetting some things are reasonable and some are not. There maybe surgeons who comfortable doing something a certain way and others who don't want to take risk on patient for whatever reason. I don't believe this is a difference in skill but a difference in their surgical ideological way of thinking. Most people here have a "us versus them" type of thinking and always thinking the clinic is out to get us and this is not a good way to think at all. Many people say they not fussy and are not after perfect perfect but many of the time they get good result but want more. Whether the more can be done or whether it is too risky or if it can potentially make the good result worst that depends on how the surgeon feels. At some point there must be some trust between us and the clinic. The most clear cut thing we can do to know for sure is whether a real botch job the clinic will revision for free. Like I said that is something like extrusion infection nose deviate and slanting to one side etc we simply have to ask the clinic their revision policy. It is that simple. These are things that is to do with obvious fact and can see very obviously something is botched with the result. A case where someone "wanting a little bit more like this a little bit more like that" this may have nothing to do with a clinic being responsible or not but whether a surgeon feels it should be done and with what risk and for what reason. In a case where it is a good job but a patient just is a little fussy there is nothing to be responsible for on the part of the clinic. It is up to the surgeon to decide whether it should or should not be done. Maybe sometimes the reason is valid maybe sometimes it is not valid we won't know for sure because we are patients, not doctors. There is much we don't understand. So the simplest way is to tackle the easy thing which we can tackle. Is a clinic responsible in case a real botch job happen? All you do, is ask. It is that simple