SS17 Chloé Drew ~Black Beauty~

Love your drew! I have one with silver hardware and have been thinking I'd also like one in gold. How do you like the thicker chain? Can you double it up to wear shorter? It's so, so pretty! :smile:

Love your drew! I have one with silver hardware and have been thinking I'd also like one in gold. How do you like the thicker chain? Can you double it up to wear shorter? It's so, so pretty! :smile:

Thank you! Yes you can double it up and the chain itself is so much more sturdy and luxurious especially in the brushed gold. I personally love both for very different reasons so I'm happy I own both.

I'm considering getting this bag, but not sure if the chain will be too long for me. I'm five foot tall. Do you think it will hang too low for me?

I received mine today (small size), and when worn on the shoulder it falls right below my waist. I am 5'3 and it's a perfect drop. When I wear it cross body it's a bit shorter than I would like (right at my waist), so I will most likely be wearing it on my shoulder only.

Oh I LOVE it with this re-designed strap and brushed gold hardware. I think it looks so much more timeless now!

Yes that's exactly how I feel! I was so not into purchasing another drew bag but when I saw all the new upgrades I was sold lol it's also made with goat leather instead of lamb skin which is great because I felt the lamb skin to be too floppy.