Help with diamond solitaire cut specs!!!!

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Im still deciding between the diamond solitaire pendant or the diamond tennis bracelet as my gift from me to me!!! The pendant I like happens to be heart shaped and I'm confused whether the cut specifications make this a great stone. I know the E and internally flawless are perfect but does anybody know anything about the cut??
Ame are you out there????
I append the cert.

Attachments

• IMG_3120.PNG
    IMG_3120.PNG
    354.8 KB · Views: 738
Hi! I'm not Ame, but I heard that with fancy cuts you have to go with what your eyes see (sparkle, fire, light return, etc.) and can't go by what's on paper like you can with a round brilliant diamond. That being said, I love the pendant you are considering!!!! It is one of my HGs! :loveeyes::drool::hbeat:Looks like it will be a great size, and you can actually tell it's heart shaped since it's over 1 ct. Good luck with your decision. :smile:

View attachment 3567794 Thank you all for your kind help. I'm so excited because I finally pulled the trigger on this piece. It truly is the Holy Grail!!! I mean Internally Flawless clarity E color and heart shaped???? It tics all my dream boxes.
It arrives in three days so I will post a ton of modeling pics when it's actually on my neck.....
so excited :hbeat:

Wow!!!! :nuts::love::hbeat::loveeyes::panic:

It looks so AWESOME! The heart shape of the diamond looks perfect, and I love how they set it.

Can't wait to see how fabulous it will look on you. Enjoy it and wear it in heath!

Oh wow- that is stunning. Can't wait to see more pics! Cograts on getting such a beautiful piece.

I am literally jumping out of my skin waiting for it. Like the jewelry-dweeb I am, I took off Tuesday from work to wait for FedEx guy because I must sign for it.
I sacrificed size for a perfect stone....something about Internally Flawless just makes my heart skip two beats!!!
I hope I can see it when it's on my neck......

Reactions: tarana6
WOW! I wasn't expecting to like it, as I typically don't care for heart-shaped jewelry (just personal preference), but that is STUNNING. You can really tell the quality in those photos. Holy cow! Enjoy it!