Givenchy Mini Antigona or Fendi 3Jours Mini?

missphilippa

Jan 10, 2015
So a friend of mine is currently in Milan on a family vacation and shopping spree. I've asked her to be on the look out for designer bags on sale that she'll buy for me (I'll pay her back of course lol). She sent me several pictures, and so far I really liked the red Givenchy Mini Antigona and the Fendi 3Jours Mini. Good deals too. I can't decide which one to ask her to buy for me, and no, I can't afford to buy both lol. What do you guys think? Thanks!

So a friend of mine is currently in Milan on a family vacation and shopping spree. I've asked her to be on the look out for designer bags on sale that she'll buy for me (I'll pay her back of course lol). She sent me several pictures, and so far I really liked the red Givenchy Mini Antigona and the Fendi 3Jours Mini. Good deals too. I can't decide which one to ask her to buy for me, and no, I can't afford to buy both lol. What do you guys think? Thanks!
The mini Antigona gets my vote, it's a little larger than the Fendi and the proportions are perfect. The Fendi is quite small and it's also more expensive.
The Antigona is a classic bag, one of Givenchy best selling bags for a reason...:smile:

Reactions: missphilippa