The New Lexa

I have update on Lexa leather care. I squished it in carry-on and after 15 hrs flight there were indent marks on leather from the strap. I freaked out and conditioned it with body lotion for the lack of leather gel. Well, skin is skin, lotion did a beautiful job and bag looks brand new again. kudos to Chloe leather quality!

Thanks for the update! It's kind of comforting knowing I'm not the only one who seems to have bad luck with new toys lol. Shortly after I got my replacement I put her in her closet resting spot a bit carelessly and as soon as I closed the closet I heard her go tumbling right down the front of it. I almost died, but luckily no scratches on hardware and the light scratch or two on the leather came right out with a good moisturizing :smile:

Reactions: GemsBerry
Thanks for the update! It's kind of comforting knowing I'm not the only one who seems to have bad luck with new toys lol. Shortly after I got my replacement I put her in her closet resting spot a bit carelessly and as soon as I closed the closet I heard her go tumbling right down the front of it. I almost died, but luckily no scratches on hardware and the light scratch or two on the leather came right out with a good moisturizing :smile:
Great to know. To add I was court in a light drizzle/snow with her, and she's alright, drying up with cilica gel now. I wrapped her in plastic bag half way when I mentioned water, but it's OK. Bag for this price should withstand small adventures

Reactions: YellowBuggie
Great to know. To add I was court in a light drizzle/snow with her, and she's alright, drying up with cilica gel now. I wrapped her in plastic bag half way when I mentioned water, but it's OK. Bag for this price should withstand small adventures

Omg Gems! We must be bad luck twins. Taking my car for new battery today and Lexa fell right off a bench into some sand....right on her face. Had to wipe off a few bits of sand but no worse for wear lol

Did I mention that I'm super clumsy? lol

Fashionette is a reputable site based in Germany. Did you order the bag?

Hi Ludmilla, thanks for your reply. No I didn't order the bag. I did email the site to ask for more pics of the bag and how returns would be done, but haven't gotten an answer yet. They might be on holiday.
Have ordered from them before?
Thanks!

I think we're just testing our Lexas ☺ did you fix yours alright?

Lol "testing out" is a great way to put it. My Lexa is doing just fine. The fall into the dirt was from a very short distance and a nice rub down with a soft dry cloth was about all she needed. I MAY have used just a touch of some leather moisturizer for good measure :smile:

Do you have any thoughts on the stuff going around about this TPF member and Ebay seller who got arrested for selling all of the fakes?

Someone in another thread told me that anyone who bought any bag from a department store in the last year is recommended to have it authenticated. I mean, I saw several in different colors in the store as well as brought two home myself and the quality, stitching, weight and design of hardware, tags, stickers, etc. Everything on both bags matched exactly with all of the legit pictures I've seen and I did a ton of research on the bag before I ever bought one, so I never doubted the authenticity of mine, but maybe I should worry more?

Lol "testing out" is a great way to put it. My Lexa is doing just fine. The fall into the dirt was from a very short distance and a nice rub down with a soft dry cloth was about all she needed. I MAY have used just a touch of some leather moisturizer for good measure :smile:

Do you have any thoughts on the stuff going around about this TPF member and Ebay seller who got arrested for selling all of the fakes?

Someone in another thread told me that anyone who bought any bag from a department store in the last year is recommended to have it authenticated. I mean, I saw several in different colors in the store as well as brought two home myself and the quality, stitching, weight and design of hardware, tags, stickers, etc. Everything on both bags matched exactly with all of the legit pictures I've seen and I did a ton of research on the bag before I ever bought one, so I never doubted the authenticity of mine, but maybe I should worry more?
Great to know your bag is fine.
Do you have a link? It will be an interesting read. "tPF member" doesn't ensure any authenticity, anybody can post here except for posting selling links. Buying from department stores should be as safe as it could be.

Great to know your bag is fine.
Do you have a link? It will be an interesting read. "tPF member" doesn't ensure any authenticity, anybody can post here except for posting selling links. Buying from department stores should be as safe as it could be.

Here's the link:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ection-loukpeach.943212/page-91#post-30937248

The whole thread is an interesting read. The girl was apparently quite the poster on TPF and seller on Ebay. There was an associated thread about a reported (on TPF) authenticity issue with a bag someone bought from her that you can find in the early posts of this thread.....all I can say is WOW.

I don't really think there's anything wrong with my bag, but the story is a real good read whenever you have some time to kill!

Reactions: GemsBerry
Here's the link:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ection-loukpeach.943212/page-91#post-30937248

The whole thread is an interesting read. The girl was apparently quite the poster on TPF and seller on Ebay. There was an associated thread about a reported (on TPF) authenticity issue with a bag someone bought from her that you can find in the early posts of this thread.....all I can say is WOW.

I don't really think there's anything wrong with my bag, but the story is a real good read whenever you have some time to kill!
Gotcha, the one that returned fakes to department stores. I heard of it, scammers pull out stuff like this now and then, but the scale is impressive!

Hi Ludmilla, thanks for your reply. No I didn't order the bag. I did email the site to ask for more pics of the bag and how returns would be done, but haven't gotten an answer yet. They might be on holiday.
Have ordered from them before?
Thanks!
No, I have not ordered from them, but I know people who have. But, those were all orders within Germany. And I do not know, if they had contact with customer service.

Reactions: arodnapGM