Louis Vuitton for Unicef

lv4ever$

Oct 21, 2016
Has anyone attended a Louis Vuitton for Unicef event in the past? Does Louis Vuitton highlight special products for the benefit of Unicef or is it just their standard event with champaign and shopping?

Has anyone attended a Louis Vuitton for Unicef event in the past? Does Louis Vuitton highlight special products for the benefit of Unicef or is it just their standard event with champaign and shopping?
I am not sure . Would love to hear . I am guessing they will have the lockit necklace and bracelet there for 600$ and 200$ of that is donated to Unicef . I just got invited to this even in January . Would like to attend . :smile:

Reactions: j19 and fabuleux
This is the first year anniversary celebration. Only selected store in the world will celebrate this special occasion . Still no confirmation if there will be special item on sale to mark the anniversary but basically is a night to celebrate charity with champagne .

Reactions: j19
I just got an invite to attend this from my SA. I am curious as to what it entails. Any other ladies or men plan on going?

I got an invite some days ago. I'm going with my boyfriend :smile: I think it's always nice to take part in charity events.

I think I may attend with my mom, my hubby has zero interest in going. I did email my SA back because I have no idea what time it starts, or if its an all day thing or a night thing, a casual thing (i hope so!).I will post the info I get here for anyone interested.

I think I may attend with my mom, my hubby has zero interest in going. I did email my SA back because I have no idea what time it starts, or if its an all day thing or a night thing, a casual thing (i hope so!).I will post the info I get here for anyone interested.
I do hope it's kinda casual, I'm not much into dressing in a fancy manner :P My boyfriend doesn't care much for the bags (even though he does help me choose and everything), but he leaned to like the brand -- and I have a really big share of guilt on this xD

I am also wondering if it's a more casual event - I got an email invitation for it around the end of December

I do hope it's kinda casual, I'm not much into dressing in a fancy manner :P My boyfriend doesn't care much for the bags (even though he does help me choose and everything), but he leaned to like the brand -- and I have a really big share of guilt on this xD

Ladies scratch that last post. I actually called LV and they told me that the event is for a set time and there will be champagne and yes we can dress casually nice and you can bring one other person with you. I'm not sure if all stores are the same time so you will need to find out from your location. The woman I spoke to also took my info and reserved my spot. Hope this helps anyone who got an invite.

Ladies scratch that last post. I actually called LV and they told me that the event is for a set time and there will be champagne and yes we can dress casually nice and you can bring one other person with you. I'm not sure if all stores are the same time so you will need to find out from your location. The woman I spoke to also took my info and reserved my spot. Hope this helps anyone who got an invite.
My SA told me it would start at 7 pm, at least in my local store :smile: And I had to answer ASAP if I would be going and if I would take someone with me. Apparently the doors will be closed and only people on the list will be able to enter the store. I'll look for some casual yet stylish clothes in my closet :smile:

My SA told me it would start at 7 pm, at least in my local store :smile: And I had to answer ASAP if I would be going and if I would take someone with me. Apparently the doors will be closed and only people on the list will be able to enter the store. I'll look for some casual yet stylish clothes in my closet :smile:

I'm excited but I'm going to try to behave because I just got 2 bags in past two months so I don't think I need anything else! I can't drink because of medicine I'm on but maybe that's a good thing, no worrying about having a few too many and leaving with the alma bb section.

I'm excited but I'm going to try to behave because I just got 2 bags in past two months so I don't think I need anything else! I can't drink because of medicine I'm on but maybe that's a good thing, no worrying about having a few too many and leaving with the alma bb section.
LOL!! I totally understand you [emoji23] I was eyeing the Petit Noé in epi they have there and even intended to buy it during the event, but I ended up giving up on this bag for now. I need to behave a little better this year.

LOL!! I totally understand you [emoji23] I was eyeing the Petit Noé in epi they have there and even intended to buy it during the event, but I ended up giving up on this bag for now. I need to behave a little better this year.

I was thinking about getting the mono noe bb at this event possibly. It is a bag I have always wanted but for whatever reason I never buy it. I really may just get a cosmetic pouch because I get pursed out easily but who knows what will happen!

Reactions: j19 and Sonmi999