Cross Body Chanel Bags

kmatt33

Oct 24, 2016
What Chanel bags can be worn comfortable cross body. I am 5'5" so something that would be good for someone my height. I tried the Reissue but it sits way to high for me. I was thinking the jumbo but was hoping for something smaller. Thanks,

What Chanel bags can be worn comfortable cross body. I am 5'5" so something that would be good for someone my height. I tried the Reissue but it sits way to high for me. I was thinking the jumbo but was hoping for something smaller. Thanks,

I'm a little bit taller than you.
Definitely you can wear cross body a WOC, a mini rectangular or an extra mini.
If you are looking for something bigger (but not as big as a jumbo) there are some messenger bags in the last collections (and you can see them on the website, I guess), but I didn't try them, so I don't know if the chain is long enough for a relatively tall woman.

Reactions: kmatt33
I'm a little bit taller than you.
Definitely you can wear cross body a WOC, a mini rectangular or an extra mini.
If you are looking for something bigger (but not as big as a jumbo) there are some messenger bags in the last collections (and you can see them on the website, I guess), but I didn't try them, so I don't know if the chain is long enough for a relatively tall woman.

Yes, great options!
The boy with handle (if they come out with it again) -- can also be worn cross-body.
(I'm 5'5")

Oops didn't notice she said even the Reissue sits too high. I am same height as OP but I can wear both M/L and Reissue 226 crossbody. I usually have it sit across onto my back side though, instead of having it sit at the front, if that makes sense.

Oops didn't notice she said even the Reissue sits too high. I am same height as OP but I can wear both M/L and Reissue 226 crossbody. I usually have it sit across onto my back side though, instead of having it sit at the front, if that makes sense.

I also love in Canada so when I put the reissue over a sweater or a coat it's way higher than I like :sad: