Back from the spa!

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I am thrilled! In less than a week I had 2 older lv bags repaired. The azur speedy had piping sticking out on 2 corners. There is a separate thread on this issue.

My old multicolor Eliza had dirty vachetta. They warned me it would not look new but would be spruced up. I don't care it's old. I will now wear it!

The beauty of lv is that the pieces last. You can pull out an old bag and still love it. Thanks for letting me share!

Looking forward to purchasing some newer pieces and loving what I've seen here on the forum. IMG_1483636374.581565.jpg

Looking great! Where did you send them for spa service?

I believe it's ok for me to say right? I have read on here that some people had issues with the company but I used them before for a Gucci bag and wallet. I read about them years ago in I think ny times that they do many of the shoe and bag repairs for ferragamo, lv, etc and other high end designers. It's rago brothers in New Jersey. They have mail in service. They will quote for free. If you don't do repair they ship back. I sent it last Wednesday. On Thursday they contacted me with quote. 6 days later I received email it was being shipped back to me and following day (today) I received it.

I believe it's ok for me to say right? I have read on here that some people had issues with the company but I used them before for a Gucci bag and wallet. I read about them years ago in I think ny times that they do many of the shoe and bag repairs for ferragamo, lv, etc and other high end designers. It's rago brothers in New Jersey. They have mail in service. They will quote for free. If you don't do repair they ship back. I sent it last Wednesday. On Thursday they contacted me with quote. 6 days later I received email it was being shipped back to me and following day (today) I received it.

Thank you so much for sharing the info and your experience. Enjoy your beauties :smile:

Reactions: snibor
I have used Rago brothers many times, they are an exceptionally great place for purse rehabs of any kind. Also, fair pricing, quick service and great customer service !!

Glad to know someone else also had good experience. Some members, I think particularly in Chanel forum, did not have good experience. I was very impressed with communication and how quickly all was done.

I love my new/old bags but I really want to get some new pieces from the latest as well. Gorgeous new items in epi, empreinte, and such great accessories. Sigh. Too many to choose from.

Reactions: Peppi1975