tokidoki in VANCOUVER, BC - CANADA

i am addicted to Bubble Tea!!! so many places in Vancouver to have it!!! my favorites are lychee tea, coconut, and green tea..yummmy! :drool:and the best thing is that the balls or pearls remind me of tokidoki characters! :heart: <round and cute!> and tasty to boot!

went to winners downtown and noooooooo tokidoki :sad:

i LOOOOOOVE bubbletea i live a block away from bubble world on robson.
anyways here is a pic i took when i went with some friends.

416858723_e41b388c39.jpg

tokidoki vancouver update! couldn't resist, had to go into Sequin to take a look...OMG! they have soooooo many tokidokis! and the pirata, l'amore and i think adios are on sale for 10% off...<yawn> but they also have spiaggias....not on sale tho

the interesting thing is that the SA said their prices were the lowest in the city, even lower than the duty free....interesting!

i also know that the store B2 sells tokidoki.....

whoops....resin already posted B2...nevermind!

i wonder if any stores in Metrotown have tokis?
and where is Voltage?

voltage is on main. 20 something street. its on the street that has honolulu chinese restaurant.
http://www.voltageland.com/shop/

i dont think sequin has the lowest price in vancouver. i went there to look at their stuff and their canguro is 135 i bought mine for 125 at satchel. but then they do have the sale thing going on so it would be cheaper. last time i checked adios was not on sale same with bianco..

I'm a Seattleite heading up to Vancouver on Monday morning for business... and then have the whole day to myself in that wonderous city. :biggrin:

I have all I need for bags, so I'm on the hunt fo vinyl toys and accessories... Anyone know of good places to hit? I'm looking for Mozzarella, Bastardino/Polpettina, and Adios/Ciao Ciao (though that may still be a way off?)

I'm a Seattleite heading up to Vancouver on Monday morning for business... and then have the whole day to myself in that wonderous city. :biggrin:

I have all I need for bags, so I'm on the hunt fo vinyl toys and accessories... Anyone know of good places to hit? I'm looking for Mozzarella, Bastardino/Polpettina, and Adios/Ciao Ciao (though that may still be a way off?)

voltage! :yahoo: (^ see above for address)