Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Camel / indigo combo

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Light Camel / pale blue combo

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

ZoobaAruba

Sep 28, 2014
I went to the Celine boutique today and picked up a Black Calfskin mini belt bag with contrasting stitching, the only problem is that I already have a Black smooth leather Antigona :facepalm: They're the same approximate size too, so I want to exchange the bag for different color.

I want whichever leather will be more structured in the long run. The calfskin seemed stiffer than the grainy leather in the store, but I'm not sure if that would still be true long-term.

These were the other colors I saw in the store:

IMG_4047.jpg IMG_4046.jpg IMG_4045.jpg

I like the Canvas version, but I'm worried about how it will wear over time, and cleaning may be an issue in the future.

The red grainy leather is a micro, I'm pretty sure I prefer the mini (larger) size.

There's also a light taupe grainy leather (color transfer?)

Navy/red is a very soft scratch-prone leather (I've forgotten the name she used, but it's softer than calfskin)

The camel and light camel were both calfskin.

There are many other colors. Don't feel obligated to pick out of just these. You seem like your not really comfortable or in love with any of these colors. If you buy a different bag just so that you don't have two bags that are similar you may not end up using it.
Find a few colors online you like, and have your SA transfer them to your store so you can look.

not part of your poll but I always have a weak spot for either natural tan or burgundy smooth calfskin. natural tan will patina over time in a nice way, darkened in some spots like an ombre effect.

I would love burgundy, but the SA said it was last season's color? I didn't know they could transfer bags from other stores. We only have 1 Celine boutique in my country, so I don't know if the transfer system exists here, since it would have to be international.

Here it is side by side with my antigona. They're way too similar [emoji21]

View attachment 3564746

I like the style and size so much, but I'm neutral about most of the other colors available [emoji53] The monochrome looks so good on this style, but I'm scared of the canvas (black and grey) wear and tear, and this full black version is too similar to my other bag.

Attachments

• IMG_1483535199.332067.jpg
    IMG_1483535199.332067.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 915
I would love burgundy, but the SA said it was last season's color? I didn't know they could transfer bags from other stores. We only have 1 Celine boutique in my country, so I don't know if the transfer system exists here, since it would have to be international.

So sorry! I didn't see where you were located. They will not transfer from one country to another. However, I really love the black with contrasting stitch. Even though the two bags may be similar sizes, I find the Givenchy to be kind of hard to get in/out of. (It may just be me [emoji85]) but they really are two different bags. Go with your gut.

I went to the store again yesterday and the SA said they could try to see if there's a burgundy belt bag in the region. There's a burgundy version with white stitching in this same season. If they find one, they'll ship it here within 10 days. In the meantime I've decided to return the black bag [emoji174] I love the size and style so much, but it's too similar to my antigona [emoji30] I hope they find a burgundy version soon