how long will these be around ?

ohhMRmagazine

!*$#@%?
Aug 7, 2006
im saving my money for
  • denim pouchette cles
  • transparent inclusion pm
  • WMC long scarf
i have enough for the long scarf, and almost enough for the other too. im going to LV on saturday and im wondering which one i should get first.
which one will be around the longest so i can get that last.
im thinking about getting the inclusion bc it would be the first to run out but i wasnt sure

TIA ! :tup:

I would get them in the following order:

1. Transparent Inclusion PM
2. Denim Cles
3. White MC Scarf <--- I'm pretty sure this is the one that will be around the longest.

alright thank you LV Diva thats what i needed !

i hope i get my bracelet this weekend it will be my first LV purchase :biggrin:

I have the Transparent Inclusion PM and absolutely adore it! I have a hard time not looking at it when I wear it 'cause it is so pretty! Remember the Transparent Inclusion PM comes in 2 sizes. I called 866-VUITTON and had them hunt around and find me a small one--they found it in Chicago and Tessa the manager sent it to me! The small has a 2.25" opening and the regular has a 2.5" opening. That quarter of an makes a big difference believe it or not. Just thought I would let you know

Elux still has the transparent PM bangle and most stores do too. I know my store has had it for quite awhile now. But I agree, since the denim cles just came out, that shouldn't be too hard to find...none of them really will be IMO.
I'd go with LV Diva's list though...that's a good order.

thanks for all your help guys ! now im really excited :biggrin:

haha john you should get the denim cles i think its one of the cutest cles' out there

im kind of worried about the two different sized pms is it hard to tell which is which im a little confused ?

ahh oh no
i just called my LV store and they have no transparent PMS
and there is only 3 left in the us !

so im going in tomorrow to try it on to make sure i like it then i guess im going to order one of the 3

what if they run out before tomorrow morning :crybaby:

i worry too much but i just had my heart set on it hmph