Help with Dior Promenade Pouch

mindless

Jun 3, 2015
I am looking for my first Dior bag and I have decided to get the large Promenade Pouch. But as a newbie and super clueless to Dior can all the Dior expert please help me?
I saw this red Dior bag (1st attachment) that I am interested in from a very reputable site therefore I believe it is authentic but as I googled around for the large promenade pouch, there are some differences. The red one looks soft and more rounded at the edges but the black one from Dior site (2nd attachment) looks more stiff and squared. Then there are different chains - the red bag has a all metal chain, whereas Dior website shows chain with a leather part on top (3rd attachment). Are they 2 different versions or two totally different bags? TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161230-214717.png
    Screenshot_20161230-214717.png
    621.4 KB · Views: 391
  • Screenshot_20161230-214629.png
    Screenshot_20161230-214629.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 405
  • Screenshot_20161230-215050.png
    Screenshot_20161230-215050.png
    669.1 KB · Views: 394
The new styles do not have the charms.

I have the newer Dior promenade pouch, and it does not have the charms. An SA told me the promenade pouch does not have charms because the Dior logo is printed on the lock. She told me items that don't have the Dior logo on the lock (e.g. - the timeless wallet on chain) come with the charms.

I have the newer Dior promenade pouch, and it does not have the charms. An SA told me the promenade pouch does not have charms because the Dior logo is printed on the lock. She told me items that don't have the Dior logo on the lock (e.g. - the timeless wallet on chain) come with the charms.
The new Miss Dior styles don't come with the charms. The Lady Dior wallet/pouchette styles usually come with the charms.

What your SA said is not entirely true. The DIOR logo was on the lock of the older Miss Dior promenade pouch and it came with charms too. The presence of charms is based on the design at the moment rather than some rationale about the logo being somewhere on the bag.