What is a good site to buy a pre-loved Bbag?

You're best bet is to look at online consignment sites such as FashionPhile, Ann's Fabulous Finds, Yoogi's Closet and the Real Deal Collection .. as all items are usually authenticated before being placed on their sites. Obviously, there are places like eBay, Bonanza, Tradesy and Vestiare Collective .. BUT, make sure you have them authenticated beforehand because there have been issues with items not being authenticate. RealReal is another site, but I have heard a few people say that they have bought items that were NOT authenticate and then it's hard to return it.

Now, as far as prices are concerned .. typically eBay is going to be the cheapest. Both AFF and Real Deal are rather pricey IMO. At least with FashionPhile and Yoogi's, they occasionally have discount coupons that you can use.

Good luck!!

You're best bet is to look at online consignment sites such as FashionPhile, Ann's Fabulous Finds, Yoogi's Closet and the Real Deal Collection .. as all items are usually authenticated before being placed on their sites. Obviously, there are places like eBay, Bonanza, Tradesy and Vestiare Collective .. BUT, make sure you have them authenticated beforehand because there have been issues with items not being authenticate. RealReal is another site, but I have heard a few people say that they have bought items that were NOT authenticate and then it's hard to return it.

Now, as far as prices are concerned .. typically eBay is going to be the cheapest. Both AFF and Real Deal are rather pricey IMO. At least with FashionPhile and Yoogi's, they occasionally have discount coupons that you can use.

Good luck!!

Thank you so much! I wouldn't go near eBay - ugh!!
Where may I ask does one locate these coupons?

Thank you so much! I wouldn't go near eBay - ugh!!
Where may I ask does one locate these coupons?
yoogis always sends a coupon when you buy from them, so it's a way to keep you in a purchase cycle. they also have designer days sometimes, where one particular designer (sometimes Bal) will be 10-15%, but you have to pretty much watch their site or sign up for email notices. i think your first purchase with them will be $75 off, and then you'll get a coupon sent with your bag and that starts you off
fashionphile coupons are rare... usually just for the major holidays, which have all passed, but they discount Bal a lot and the Bal bags often end up at 30% on there, which is a huge savings.
anns fab finds is way too expensive, imo, but to each their own. she sometimes discounts, but no coupons
real real has coupons every day, pretty much.

i get almost all my Bals from fashionphile, a few from real real, and i've purchased one or two brand new from reebonz too. i've only bought one from ebay and it was just fine

Reactions: Dingaling1987
I am new to these bags and the two I have, have been bought in stores.
Where would you guys recommend I buy to add to my little collection?
Thank you!
I highly recommend Fashionphile. I've bought two Bal bags from them. Very pleased. I bought a Ferragamo Bag from The Real Real and it reeked of perfume. Fashionphile lists in its descriptions if a bag has an odor. You can also return bags to Fashionphile.

They can do that just by using pics on eBay, or how does that work? Excuse my ignorance here. Many thank you's as well!!
Yes, but there are specific pictures that they need for authentication. There is a sticky for the authentication thread in the Balenciaga Shopping subforum and the first couple of posts have instructions.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using PurseForum mobile app