Designer Boxes: what do you do with them?

Cc1213

Sep 15, 2012
Do you keep all of your designer boxes? I do. While I use some for storage, I'm starting to feel like a box hoarder! Do you ladies keep em or toss em? Have any special uses for them?

Do you keep all of your designer boxes? I do. While I use some for storage, I'm starting to feel like a box hoarder! Do you ladies keep em or toss em? Have any special uses for them?

:lol: me too ! I not have the heart to trash them .... and they're beginning to congest my cabinets :whut:
Some of them are perfect to store my scarves or Bal tassels , designer bag invoices and similar accessoiries

Reactions: dotty8
Hi!

I only keep 3 or 4 at hand that I store some of the seasonal stuff/accessories in. I have given all others to a lady who does handicrafts. And now a days I mostly tell the SA straight away that I will not need a box and/or shopping bag and would just like the dust bag.

Kind regards,
Oliver

They are lovely and good-looking, so I use them as decorative pieces. They are also a good place to store important small pieces. Along with it, when I feel that their number is increasing, I used them as a gift box.

I keep my Louis Vuitton boxes for storage...but accidentally crushed many of the boxes during moving :sad: I wish I could just go to the stores and buy the boxes alone. I don't keep any of the other boxes...only because I don't like them as much as the LV boxes and it's difficult to move without damaging anyway.

Reactions: Pmrbfay