Mulberry Sightings!!

Saw while shopping today an Alexa camera bag in silky snake, v nice. Lots of bays, couple of large Antony's, one saggy ink Alexa. The usual crop of fake Mulberry's and I even saw a fake Hudson!

I saw a lady with a Black daria the other day, and I was wearing mine too. We gave each other a little nod!

Was in London/Surrey?

Kingston today .....Bentalls sale offerings were poor and only 20% off
Surprised to see a full price black NVT buckle bays

I saw a lovely mole grey medium lily, new style small zipped bays....... want it!

Lol, so has she had her inaugural outing then? I chickened out with Hayley when I popped to the shops yesterday..... always takes me ages to use my new bags [emoji51]

HNY!

Yes! I took her to the pantomime yesterday afternoon. She's was super comfy, better on the shoulder as she's quite bulky and stiff for crossbody wear. Def need to get a small wallet as it will fit so much better. Currently using card case and coin purse. I can't find your mulberry reveal thread , I want to see your kite.

Having a quiet day today, took my Christmas tree down a couple of days ago so I am all tidy again.....I don't like 'stuff' everywhere. Happy new year , "let's hope it's a good one "

Yes! I took her to the pantomime yesterday afternoon. She's was super comfy, better on the shoulder as she's quite bulky and stiff for crossbody wear. Def need to get a small wallet as it will fit so much better. Currently using card case and coin purse. I can't find your mulberry reveal thread , I want to see your kite.

Having a quiet day today, took my Christmas tree down a couple of days ago so I am all tidy again.....I don't like 'stuff' everywhere. Happy new year , "let's hope it's a good one "

Lol, any excuse for a new purse [emoji6] great that you buy and go..... it takes me ages to break a new bag in

My tree died overnight, will be coming down today