Happy New Years Eve LV'ers! What are your resolutions?

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Hi my fellow LV lovers. We are entering a new year again and I thought it would be fun to post what are resolutions are. Guess I will go first!

1) Get my house organized better.
2) Continue focusing on conquering my health.
3) Volunteer at an animal shelter.
4) Try to get out more! I can be such a homebody to the extent that all I do is stay home!
5) Focus on my new job which I am very excited about.
6) I have two book ideas that I really want to work on, even if no one ever buys them!

Everybody have fun tonight!:nuts::drinks::panic:

My Hubby and I were just discussing this topic this morning.

1) Add a mini pochette to my LV collection.
2) Add a pochette Metis to my LV collection. Waiting to see new styles for 2017.
3) Continue decluttering our garage so we can put the car inside. Been working on this project for two months but now I'm ready to let go of more stuff.
4) Eat healthier, eat less.
5) Professionally shampoo the carpets throughout our home.
6) Exercise and practice mindfulness more consistently.
I think this is about all I can handle. Just wanted to wish all my friends at Purse Forum a Very Happy New Year!

I love those! Very ambitious and all of your resolutions are wonderful. I would have to say that I would add your number 2 and 4 to my list...they are awesome and right up my alley :smile: My main one for this new year will be to just every once in a while, stop for a minute, and be thankful for whatever is going on in my life...good or bad. I will be alive and breathing and I have a lot to be thankful and grateful for. I will appreciate the little moments. I have my wedding this year, finishing up my internship and graduating from grad school all between May-July. Going to be a very exciting 2017! :biggrin:
Hi my fellow LV lovers. We are entering a new year again and I thought it would be fun to post what are resolutions are. Guess I will go first!

1) Get my house organized better.
2) Continue focusing on conquering my health.
3) Volunteer at an animal shelter.
4) Try to get out more! I can be such a homebody to the extent that all I do is stay home!
5) Focus on my new job which I am very excited about.
6) I have two book ideas that I really want to work on, even if no one ever buys them!

Everybody have fun tonight!:nuts::drinks::panic:

I love those! Very ambitious and all of your resolutions are wonderful. I would have to say that I would add your number 2 and 4 to my list...they are awesome and right up my alley :smile: My main one for this new year will be to just every once in a while, stop for a minute, and be thankful for whatever is going on in my life...good or bad. I will be alive and breathing and I have a lot to be thankful and grateful for. I will appreciate the little moments. I have my wedding this year, finishing up my internship and graduating from grad school all between May-July. Going to be a very exciting 2017! :biggrin:
My Hubby and I were just discussing this topic this morning.

1) Add a mini pochette to my LV collection.
2) Add a pochette Metis to my LV collection. Waiting to see new styles for 2017.
3) Continue decluttering our garage so we can put the car inside. Been working on this project for two months but now I'm ready to let go of more stuff.
4) Eat healthier, eat less.
5) Professionally shampoo the carpets throughout our home.
6) Exercise and practice mindfulness more consistently.
I think this is about all I can handle. Just wanted to wish all my friends at Purse Forum a Very Happy New Year!

Thank you for sharing. All are great resolutions. The Pochette Metis is a wonderful bag, I really love it.

Since this is the purse forum so i'll address my purse obsession first. Nothing particular I want to obtain in 2017 as for as LV goes. After buying and selling numerous items, I'm pretty content with what I have left in my collection. As far as personal goals goes:

1.) first and foremost, work on continuously loving myself and stop being mindful of negative people.
2.) be more patient, not just with my 2 handful energetic kids but with these crazy city drivers.
3.) finish up another semester with a bang.
4.) be more spontaneous and try to ease up on the control issue of sticking to a schedule.
5.) write more on my journal.
6.) weave off toxic people that serve no purpose.

Wishing all of you ladies and gents a prosperous 2017. Be happy and be healthy!!!

This!!