Scam!!!!

eltamd

Jul 29, 2015
I recently bought a vintage flap bag from ebay seller (rise-on)
Today i was just browsing tradsey and found the same bag and price is really high compare mine so i was curious and click on photos and im shocked. They steal photos from my ebay seller and post my bag!!!!! All those photos are my bag including authenticity card!!!!

https://www.tradesy.com/bags/chanel...el&utm_term=&gclid=CMf9lb3tj9ECFQuAfgod_H4BxQ

And here is ebag link i bought it from
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...7106&category=63852&pm=1&ds=0&t=1481558443244

How can i report this seller? I dont want anyone to get scam!!!!!

Attachments

• 20161216_183332.jpg
    20161216_183332.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 1,449
  • 20161225_092407.jpg
    20161225_092407.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,396
Today i was just browsing tradsey and found the same bag and price is really high compare mine so i was curious and click on photos and im shocked. They steal photos from my ebay seller and post my bag!!!!! All those photos are my bag including authenticity card!!!!

https://www.tradesy.com/bags/chanel-cross-body-bag-black-1633348/?utm_medium=pla&utm_source=gpl&utm_source=gpl&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping - Bags - Brand&utm_content=chanel&utm_term=&gclid=CMf9lb3tj9ECFQuAfgod_H4BxQ

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...7106&category=63852&pm=1&ds=0&t=1481558443244

Many sellers list their items on multiple platforms and may not be as quick to remove listings from all of them once an item sells in one forum. Have you made sure that the Tradesy seller is not the same as the one from your eBay transaction?

Reactions: KBT39
Then I would report the seller to Tradesy via the Report button and also let the Japanese seller know that their pictures are being used so that they may file a report as well.

Hello all,

Can I ask how you found the customer service / shopping experience with Rise-On?
I have my eye on a couple of their listings and they are putting a specific vintage Chanel up for sale that I am after tomorrow - but want to know whether your bags came as described? Quick shipping? Not bought from a seller in Japan before so

Hello all,

Can I ask how you found the customer service / shopping experience with Rise-On?
I have my eye on a couple of their listings and they are putting a specific vintage Chanel up for sale that I am after tomorrow - but want to know whether your bags came as described? Quick shipping? Not bought from a seller in Japan before so

It was my first purchase from ebay and so scared but she answered my questions fast and very fast shipment (i got my bag less than a week) shes a excellent seller, my bag was also on sale and super good condition like they described. (It was 7 outside and 6.5 inside)
After i got my bag i sent her to leathersurgeons and they authenticated my bag and she will be deliver today. I cant wait to use her.
I authenticated the bag before i made purchase from eaby, here on purseforum. You should do that just to be sure :smile: ill post pic after i get my bag from leathersurgeons~~

It was my first purchase from ebay and so scared but she answered my questions fast and very fast shipment (i got my bag less than a week) shes a excellent seller, my bag was also on sale and super good condition like they described. (It was 7 outside and 6.5 inside)
After i got my bag i sent her to leathersurgeons and they authenticated my bag and she will be deliver today. I cant wait to use her.
I authenticated the bag before i made purchase from eaby, here on purseforum. You should do that just to be sure :smile: ill post pic after i get my bag from leathersurgeons~~

Thank you! I've currently got my eye on a Vintage Diana bag. Normally I purchase my bags from a UK seller but Rise on seem to have a really good variety!

I wish I paid attention to the warning of becoming obsessed with Chanel once you buy one! I am finding myself browse at any chance I get for a new design to add to my collection!

Also apoglies for the errors in my posts ! Just about getting used to using this site! Xx

Thank you! I've currently got my eye on a Vintage Diana bag. Normally I purchase my bags from a UK seller but Rise on seem to have a really good variety!

I wish I paid attention to the warning of becoming obsessed with Chanel once you buy one! I am finding myself browse at any chance I get for a new design to add to my collection!

Also apoglies for the errors in my posts ! Just about getting used to using this site! Xx

I love diana flap. That will be my next bag
Since i own many black flap, im gonna get ivory color diana flap. Good luck on ur next purchase and post pic :smile:

They won't close her account. They will ask her to send them photos of the front, back and bottom with "Tradesy" written on a piece of paper to prove it is her bag.

Oh icic maybe ill email them again and show them proofs of my bag and authenticity card and authenticity letter from gerry. I hope she doesn't tried to copy photos from here on purseforum
Thanks ladies :smile:

https://www.tradesy.com/bags/chanel-cross-body-bag-black-1633348/?utm_medium=pla&utm_source=gpl&utm_source=gpl&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping - Bags - Brand&utm_content=chanel&utm_term=&gclid=CMf9lb3tj9ECFQuAfgod_H4BxQ

Please be mindful about watermarking your photographs before posting their image, especially when posting your authenticy card. TPF is a public arena where a number of corrupt re-sellers have been know to copy/steal images and use them as their own. In turn, they may use the images you have posted of your handbag and authenticity card in the very same manner your thread is addressing.

If you need assistance learning how to watermark your personal photos prior to uploading them to TPF, please send me a private message and I will be happy to help!

I would imagine the Moderators can assist you with replacing your raw photos (esp. your authenticity card) with watermarked images in an effort to increase your security.

Reactions: Kendie26
Please be mindful about watermarking your photographs before posting their image, especially when posting your authenticy card. TPF is a public arena where a number of corrupt re-sellers have been know to copy/steal images and use them as their own. In turn, they may use the images you have posted of your handbag and authenticity card in the very same manner your thread is addressing.

If you need assistance learning how to watermark your personal photos prior to uploading them to TPF, please send me a private message and I will be happy to help!

I would imagine the Moderators can assist you with replacing your raw photos (esp. your authenticity card) with watermarked images in an effort to increase your security.

Thank you i didnt realized that :sad: do u know how to delete the thread? Or delete the photos?