New 2016 Louis Vuitton Bags

Do you know the strap drop length for the new boetie? I can't seem to find it anywhere

I saw it Saturday. It's huge. I saw both black and marine. It's a very soft unstructured bag. No feet on the bottom. Has a good strap drop and the cross body strap is nice and thick unlike a lot of the other LV bags. Wish I had taken a better pic. Pardon the outfit, it was hot in Vegas. This is the black. View attachment 3458720

Thanks! I have placed an order for the red one!
Just wondering how you like the Pont Neuf compact wallet.
I saw it in person and it is so beautiful. But I placed my cards in it and it was sort of tight and bulky. I did love the small size. I ended up purchasing the empreinte cles/ key pouch instead which fit the same amount and isn't at all bulky. I love the cles and empreinte leather so much that I'm considering purchasing the wallet too now. I suppose it will loosen up:smile:

Ok, I tried the pont neuf compact wallet again and purchased it in black. I placed my cards & everything else in it and it fit perfectly without the bulkiness I thought I experienced the 1st time. It has a surprisingly spacious bill fold with an additional space on the end of the bill fold to place receipts or folded bills... It was also easy to get my coins out of the zippered compartment because of the gusset. It's so compact but spacious... it's Truly unbelievable. Well done LV. I love this wallet!
I looked at Chanel wallets prior to purchasing this wallet but nothing came close to this LV for me. The compactness and space, design and feel of the empreinte... I can't say enough about this wallet!!!