Palm Springs Mini canvas cracking- advice please :)

Jenergyup

Aug 9, 2015
Hi Everyone,
Happy Holidays!
I posted this in the PS mini thread but thought I would start a new topic.
Was wondering if anyone had similarly experienced canvas cracking on their backpacks? I have had mine for 10 months and used it nearly daily but treated it well. Would cracking canvas be considered normal wear and tear? My understanding is that canvas cannot be repaired. Do you think there is any hope for store credit in this case? Thanks in advance for any thoughts or advice!

Attachments

• IMG_1483048100.506600.jpg
    IMG_1483048100.506600.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 1,779
  • IMG_1483048112.494020.jpg
    IMG_1483048112.494020.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 1,735
OH NO thats horrible. I don't think it's normal at all. And cracked canvas can't be fixed. I would take it in ASAP. I am crossing my fingers for you. I would feel devastated. :sad: ~ XOXO

Reactions: BleuSaphir
I don't own this backpack but to me that seems early for cracked canvas. I have had some of my SLGs for around 9-10 months and I use them daily and I've had no issues with this, I'd go to the store and see what they say

This is sad and terrible. Sorry that you're having this issue. I don't know if or when this type of wear should be expected, certainly not less than a year. I have used a mono bag for about 3 years almost daily and have not had this.

I don't own this backpack but to me that seems early for cracked canvas. I have had some of my SLGs for around 9-10 months and I use them daily and I've had no issues with this, I'd go to the store and see what they say

This is sad and terrible. Sorry that you're having this issue. I don't know if or when this type of wear should be expected, certainly not less than a year. I have used a mono bag for about 3 years almost daily and have not had this.

They will definitely exchange it. Don't worry! Just take it to a store asap.

Thanks so much everyone!! :smile:

Reactions: j19
Hi Everyone,
Happy Holidays!
I posted this in the PS mini thread but thought I would start a new topic.
Was wondering if anyone had similarly experienced canvas cracking on their backpacks? I have had mine for 10 months and used it nearly daily but treated it well. Would cracking canvas be considered normal wear and tear? My understanding is that canvas cannot be repaired. Do you think there is any hope for store credit in this case? Thanks in advance for any thoughts or advice!
Any LV bag bought within 1 year (with receipt) can request for 1-1 exchange if it's a non repairable defect which has been verified by the repair ctr. :smile:

Reactions: j19
Thanks so much! I am hoping they will let me exchange for a new one. :smile: Will update here next week after I go to the store. :smile:

No worries girl they'll definitely give you an exchange! 10 months is way too early for cracking. I recently took my 2.5 year old Metis in for cracking and they exchanged without batting an eye.