My Santa haul

My new girls:

Cobble Hill Small Rosie in black
Grey Street Mindy in pebble (only outlet bag I own in my collection - nice quality)View attachment 3557812

And my emoji jewelry. I can't resist some emojis! [emoji41][emoji6] View attachment 3557813
View attachment 3557814
View attachment 3557815
View attachment 3557816

All together! [emoji173][emoji173]
View attachment 3557817
love everything! I am heading to the outlet tomorrow (actually to return a KS backpack that was a gift for son's gf who is no longer a gf (sigh)...but looking forward to seeing what they have!
Enjoy all of your new goodies!

love everything! I am heading to the outlet tomorrow (actually to return a KS backpack that was a gift for son's gf who is no longer a gf (sigh)...but looking forward to seeing what they have!
Enjoy all of your new goodies!
Thx! Hope you saw some fun things at the outlet. :smile: One thing returned could lead to a purchase? :P

Thanks and you too! The Mindy is working out better for me than the Arla. Quite a roomy little bag. Mine is in the color Pebble. [emoji3]
That's good, I'm glad you found something in place of the Arla! I'm loving the camera bag trend, which I initially thought I wouldn't but I've found myself perusing the Gucci Soho Disco thread a lot lately[emoji6]

Reactions: BeachBagGal