Pochette Voyage MM Eclipse VS Toiletry Pouch 26 Monogram

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
IMG_0808.JPG
Here are some comparison pics of the Pochette Voyage MM in Monogram Eclipse and the traditional TP26 in Monogram canvas.
IMG_0804.JPG IMG_0804.JPG
Although they are almost the same size, the Pochette Voyage is slightly larger.
IMG_0809.JPG
It seems to be a little bit wider as well.
IMG_0807.JPG
Oversized silver/gunmetal hardware on the PVMM. The TP26 features the traditional gold hardware.
IMG_0810.JPG
The mat black leather trim of the PVMM peaks above the TP26. There is a lot of leather detailing on the PVMM.
IMG_0812.JPG
A very important difference is that the Pochette Voyage MM has a more structured shape with a hard bottom, hence stands on its own easily. On the other hand, the TP26 is not structured.

The vachette leather tab on the TP26 has been replaced by a black leather tab with a big Louis Vuitton rivet hardware. IMG_0813.JPG

The interior of the TP26 is Vuittonite lining (washable) in classic beige. The interior of the PVMM is black fabric and black leather with six credit card slots and a flat pocket, which will fit a large smartphone.

Thank you for posting this comparison! I love monogram eclipse :loveeyes: I have another item on my wishlist now!
Now that I have had a little bit of time to play with it, I can say that the Pochette Voyage MM is a very nice item. It's definitely more of a bag, while the TP26 is truly a cosmetic pouch. The hardware details, the leather trim and leather side panels, and the great inside organization contribute to its sophisticated look. The price difference is substantial but well worth it in my opinion.

Now that I have had a little bit of time to play with it, I can say that the Pochette Voyage MM is a very nice item. It's definitely more of a bag, while the TP26 is truly a cosmetic pouch. The hardware details, the leather trim and leather side panels, and the great inside organization contribute to its sophisticated look. The price difference is substantial but well worth it in my opinion.
I use my monogram tp26 as a catch all in larger bags but I think the pochette voyage would look great as a clutch, especially with the interior pockets

You're always so informative and we really do appreciate it. I have the PV in ME and could not be happier with it. My SA gave me a silver lock for the rivet. I love the silver hardware and the huge zipper pull. Thanks again for all you do.

Reactions: fabuleux and j19
You're always so informative and we really do appreciate it. I have the PV in ME and could not be happier with it. My SA gave me a silver lock for the rivet. I love the silver hardware and the huge zipper pull. Thanks again for all you do.
I was thinking about ordering a black dragonne with SHW as a spare part (from another men's clutch) and add it to the PV.
I like the dragonne on my Pochette Orsay and I miss that on this bag.

I was thinking about ordering a black dragonne with SHW as a spare part (from another men's clutch) and add it to the PV.
I like the dragonne on my Pochette Orsay and I miss that on this bag.
Good idea. I think that would look great on this bag. I've seen your Pochette Orsay with the dragonne and it is totally dignified. Please post a pic if you do, would love to see it.