Chanel Snow Globe

This is TOO cool! how do you get these!!??

My understanding is that when a customer develops a close relationship with a single SA at a single Chanel Boutique (other, not all, multi-brand stores included) and establishes a purchase history with that SA throughout the year, many of us are blessed with a token of appreciation for our loyalty. Not every Chanel Boutique gifts these adorable snow globes. As you may have seen in another thread, a framed Chanel scarf was gifted. I received a large silk shawl. I do not think as customers we can predict if, when and what the "holiday loyalty gift" might be. And these items are typically not merchandise that can be purchased in the store. I hope that is helpful, since Chanel is ✨elusive✨ in every way. :flowers:

My understanding is that when a customer develops a close relationship with a single SA at a single Chanel Boutique (other, not all, multi-brand stores included) and establishes a purchase history with that SA throughout the year, many of us are blessed with a token of appreciation for our loyalty. Not every Chanel Boutique gifts these adorable snow globes. As you may have seen in another thread, a framed Chanel scarf was gifted. I received a large silk shawl. I do not think as customers we can predict if, when and what the "holiday loyalty gift" might be. And these items are typically not merchandise that can be purchased in the store. I hope that is helpful, since Chanel is ✨elusive✨ in every way. :flowers:
Thanks for the information! Can you obtain one if you purchase mainly through a department store? Such as Saks with the same SA?

So surprised and grateful for mine as well. It's a treasured piece for sure. I do seriously value the help and care that my store provide to me. They earned my (and many others') loyalty and the sales by providing great service.

There are plenty of places I can get my Chanels but they just can't provide the same level of care and service I receive from my favorite. Plenty of threads discussing the horrid experience many have at certain UK chains and certain stores in US where they "choose" which customer to be nice to/help vs. ignore. My SA (and her colleagues) are not rude and if they're helping a new customer with something, they will not ignore them just because a customer with relationship walks in. They will say hi nicely and ask for help to get me something to drink and let me know they will be with me after helping the person. They will not rush the other customer. I respect that as I would want to be treated the same way.

The gift is very much appreciated but icing on the cake. I know many of us feel the same way. I know many ppl talk about buying from boutique is just the "experience" and why pay more without the points offered in the big chains. However, to me, if you're a fan of the brand and purchase more than occasionally, there is something to be said for finding and working with an SA who gets to know you.

Hahaha I feel like I need to get some "I :heart: my Chanel SA" t-shirts made:P

Thanks for the information! Can you obtain one if you purchase mainly through a department store? Such as Saks with the same SA?

Personally, I have received "holiday loyalty appreciation gifts" from Chanel Boutique SAs and another small independent Chanel-retailer SA. And this actually makes sense to me despite my having an even larger purchase history with one particular multi-brand store.

Chanel Boutiques offer no purchasing incentives such as credit cards, promotional financing or "rewards points". Therefore, those purchasing from Chanel Boutiques have remained "loyal" despite alternative options to purchase essentially the same merchandise under more lenient payment opportunities. Hence, the Chanel snow globes are ONLY from Chanel Boutique SAs, if I am not mistaken. Although as I mentioned above, not ALL Chanel Boutiques give snow globes as their annual gift.

I imagine some Saks SAs might personally purchase their favorite customers gifts. I received a non-Chanel item for my birthday this year from a multi-brand store SA that I share a close shopping relationship. The gift was from my SA, personally, and not from the retailer they worked for. Likewise, I have personally brought my favorite Chanel Boutique SA gifts. The last gift I hand-delivered was an orchid in soil and a ceramic pot. It was nowhere near "vastly expensive". Rather, quite the opposite, it was more home-made than something I ordered from a high-end florist. He loved it! I genuinely consider him more like family than "just" my Chanel Boutique Sales Associate.

. . . and EXACTLY what Vanana wrote! :ghi5:

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Personally, I have received "holiday loyalty appreciation gifts" from Chanel Boutique SAs and another small independent Chanel-retailer SA. And this actually makes sense to me despite my having an even larger purchase history with one particular multi-brand store.

Chanel Boutiques offer no purchasing incentives such as credit cards, promotional financing or "rewards points". Therefore, those purchasing from Chanel Boutiques have remained "loyal" despite alternative options to purchase essentially the same merchandise under more lenient payment opportunities. Hence, the Chanel snow globes are ONLY from Chanel Boutique SAs, if I am not mistaken. Although as I mentioned above, not ALL Chanel Boutiques give snow globes as their annual gift.

I imagine some Saks SAs might personally purchase their favorite customers gifts. I received a non-Chanel item for my birthday this year from a multi-brand store SA that I share a close shopping relationship. The gift was from my SA, personally, and not from the retailer they worked for. Likewise, I have personally brought my favorite Chanel Boutique SA gifts. The last gift I hand-delivered was an orchid in soil and a ceramic pot. It was nowhere near "vastly expensive". Rather, quite the opposite, it was more home-made than something I ordered from a high-end florist. He loved it! I genuinely consider him more like family than "just" my Chanel Boutique Sales Associate.

. . . and EXACTLY what Vanana wrote! :ghi5:
Thanks for the information!!! Most of my Chanel purchases have been from Saks and NM, and yes, I did receive multiple promotional perks:smile: I may have to consider purchasing directly from the boutiques in the future, as I've heard it's an incomparable experience. The snow globe is absolutely stunning and thank you so much for sharing it as well as your information:smile:

I wish I had one too, but alas, I never got one of these.
I know I would be really happy with one, as they just make me smile :heart:.
Thank you for sharing and enjoy yours!

Love the snow globe!! It is definitely the perfect Chanel christmas gift. Unfortunately we don´t have Chanel here in Norway yet. So all my purchases is made abroad. I can´t wait until the day Chanel opens here so I can develop a relationship with one SA and not several in different countries :heart: Enjoy your beautiful gift :smile:

This is the first year I got one. In past years they have sent flowers or champagne. I guess it is up to the individual SA, up to an extent, in terms of what they send. She also sends me flowers on Valentine's day, on special occasions etc.

Reactions: legallyblonde83