My Breast Augmentation experience at Banobagi, Korea 4

Dear All, it has been 8 weeks since my breast augmentation.
As each day passes, I fall more in love with my new breasts that Dr Barn Jae-Sang has given me.
There is not one day that goes by that I regret my decision or think twice about getting breast surgery.

2 months down the track, it is true that so much has changed when you look back.
Now that I look back, the whole process was a breeze.
From arriving at Banobagi and meeting with my professional consultants, waiting time and then finally meeting my surgery that was very warm and not too clinical. I really do owe that to Dr Barn.
Our consult wasn’t rushed but it wasn’t particularly long as he knew exactly what I wanted.
Everything just went so much smoother than I expected. Let me add, the actual preparation as well as mental preparation, surgery day and post care went perfectly. I could not fault my surgeon that I had.

Now that it has been 8 weeks that have passed, they are getting more and more natural.
To be honest, due to these fabulous “Motiva” implants that I have which were placed behind the muscle, I never had that high square look like I have seen many other girls have after their breast surgery.
I could be wrong but I do believe it also has to do with ones anatomy, nipple placement and natural breast shape. Dr Ban did his best by choosing the right implant for me whilst still allowing me to go as big as I can without posing any risks.

I have still been able to wear those great nipple covers if the clothing I am wearing does not need a bra, this is the most amazing feeling about having a breast augmentation.
Everything sits well.
Occasionally I will wear a bra under a t shirt, only if the clothing requires it.
I believe it is very satisfying getting something that I have wanted for so long and especially when it is something that can make one feel insecure.
I am looking forward to seeing what next month brings me!

Thank you very much once again, I owe it to you Banobagi.

Attachments

• IMG_3939.JPG
    IMG_3939.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 714
  • IMG_3570.JPG
    IMG_3570.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_3723.JPG
    IMG_3723.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 727
Girl you look so gorgeous!! I'm glad that you had you had a great experience at Banobagi, I like how they care abuot you despite being a famous clinic among foreigners
I can feel through your post how happy and grateful you feel, it's hard to make a decision, going under the knice is not easy
If something that blocks you all your life, and the only solution is surgery then go for it, and you did.
Congrats & thanks for sharing Alexandra! :smile:

Reactions: Alexandra Huey
Wowwww u look so sexy and fab. Im so happy to hear that u have a satisfiying result. May i know how much its cost and how many cc that u put in? And is it already soft and bouncy texture? Because one of my concern to do a BA is my breast is not feel as soft as a natural one. Thank you so much for sharing dear

Reactions: Alexandra Huey
Girl you look so gorgeous!! I'm glad that you had you had a great experience at Banobagi, I like how they care abuot you despite being a famous clinic among foreigners
I can feel through your post how happy and grateful you feel, it's hard to make a decision, going under the knice is not easy
If something that blocks you all your life, and the only solution is surgery then go for it, and you did.
Congrats & thanks for sharing Alexandra! :smile:
Thank you for your comment ! i am really satisfied with the result and how they treated me after surgery as post-care! :smile:

Wowwww u look so sexy and fab. Im so happy to hear that u have a satisfiying result. May i know how much its cost and how many cc that u put in? And is it already soft and bouncy texture? Because one of my concern to do a BA is my breast is not feel as soft as a natural one. Thank you so much for sharing dear
Hello! the price differs by implant for breast, and mine was around 16,000,000 KRW, but got discount when i actually got there to get it done!

Hello! the price differs by implant for breast, and mine was around 16,000,000 KRW, but got discount when i actually got there to get it done!
Great results!! I am very impressed, i will go to korea in august and was thinking about a BA at banobagi too.. they gave me the same price but its quite high.. how much was your discount?
Did you go with an agency or by yourself?