Help Me Pick a Bag to Wear on Christmas - Poll!

Help Me Pick a bag for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!

• Paprika Katarina 18959

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Pine Spectator Kristin 18287

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Brass Rhyder 33739

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Carmine Nomad 36026

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Black Bridget 11622

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Don't wear old stuff, get a new bag!

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I am trying to pick a bag to wear on Christmas Eve and I will probably carry the same bag on Christmas Day. Both days will be spent with family and friends and the dress will be casual, probably slacks and a nice blouse or sweater; I will decide that after I pick the bag!

I have narrowed it down to 5 bags that seem festive for the holidays; it's nice to have choices! Here are pictures of the bags I am considering; please vote in the poll and help me decide on a bag for Christmas 2016, and thanks for your help, Happy Holidays!

Paprika Katarina 18959:
KatarinaPaprika_18959_a3.jpg

Pine Kristin Spectator 18287
KristinPineSpectator_18287_a3.jpg

Brass Rhyder 33739
BrassRhyder_33739_qbbrs_a0.jpg

Carmine Nomad 36026
NomadCarmine_36026_svemk_a0.jpg

Black Legacy Bridget 11622
BridgitBlack_11622.jpg

Last edited:
All beautiful bags -- i like the Carmine nomad though since I am partial to the nomad. GL deciding and maybe we can see a mod shot that day?

Last edited:
Reactions: katev
Love the Ryder - I hadn't pulled mine out since last winter, switched into it this week - just an easy carry, not too heavy, and can carry cross body when I need free hands. So much lighter than the Rhyder I'd been carrying. But then......your pine Kristin is another great choice............

As far as color I think the paprika is the most "Christmas" but I like the Bridget style better!
And since the Bridget is black you can wear any Christmas colors you like.

As far as color I think the paprika is the most "Christmas" but I like the Bridget style better!
And since the Bridget is black you can wear any Christmas colors you like.

So many gorgeous choices but I voted for Bridget. Beautiful leather, lots of hardware and I believe a pretty fabulous lining as well!

Yes, Bridget is a classic and the legacy stripe lining is hard to beat! It's so hard to decide!

Bridgit6.jpg

Reactions: musiclover