Moncler Authenticator

Nov 29, 2006
Hi all,

I am interested in bidding on a Moncler jacket and was wondering if there is an authenticator for this brand that I can pay for an authentication? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Hi,
:smile:
I was in the same situation as you. However, I went a head and purchased the jacket prior to authenticating it. I ended up emailing Moncler support directly and luckily a in-house authenticator (at the time) & the customer rep I was in contact with authenticated the item for me for free.:smile: With a little warning to purchase ONLY from them to be sure of authenticity and it was a one time ONLY deal to help. Since I did not purchase directly from them. You can try and email them detailed pictures of the sellers IF you don't want to purchase it. I hope this helps. Good Luck!;)

Last edited:
Does anyone know and authentication service that I can pay so I can get a certificate ?

Just curious what you would need a certificate for? Usually the only time you would need that is in the case of a dispute over authenticity, and in a case like that, an email from Moncler stating that the item is not authentic would be all you need.

I would not necessarily trust all professional designer authenticators because I have seen fakes listed on ebay that were authenticated by such a service. I do Moncler authentications for one service that a few ebay sellers use but would a certificate from them be any more legitimate than one I would provide myself, person to person?

Just curious what you would need a certificate for? Usually the only time you would need that is in the case of a dispute over authenticity, and in a case like that, an email from Moncler stating that the item is not authentic would be all you need.

I would not necessarily trust all professional designer authenticators because I have seen fakes listed on ebay that were authenticated by such a service. I do Moncler authentications for one service that a few ebay sellers use but would a certificate from them be any more legitimate than one I would provide myself, person to person?

Thats because all my family has Moncler. From newborn to mother father etc...and the time I wrote this post, my brother bought a Moncler jacket from a website that had Moncler items being sold as AUTHENTIC. They received them and everything looked perfect until the hang on tie broke after 2 days of using for both him and his wife. To me or my family it never happend this before and we had many but all bought in stores on the street so I began comparing details because on official Moncler website it was writting that the code does exist...weird....Also, I then saw differences at label and the inside labels as well(SMALL, but yes, they were). So I needed a service to proove of course. And NO, Moncler dosent give you a letter like this because the code was giving like correct.