Anyone had a thread lift?

Does that work well for under eye issues (bags, loss of volume etc) ?
A thread might hold the area little bit flat for a few months but wont' solve the real problem which is inside the skin. It seems like closing the smelly trash can with a tight lid and not throwing away the trash inside(?) Transconjuctival Fat Reposition would be the answers to two problems.. I think!

Old thread, but a thread lift can be really effective when done well and using good quality threads.

The quality of the threads has improved a lot within last few years. The threads indeed dissolve in a few months, but the results hold up to 1,5 - 2 years. The threads stimulate your skin’s own collagen production.

Of course, it’s not an actual face lift and it only effects the skin. However, it’s definitely worth trying before going for a bigger operation because threads are painless, safe and you won’t need a sick leave. The results are natural looking, you will just look fresher.

Knife cutting through cheese? I m sorry I don't quite get it.......
Can you explain?

Anyway your nickname sounds as if you like cheese, so ...

Not sure how the thread can become like a knife cutting through cheese.... the PDO threads dissolve over time and leave the collagen scar in their place.

Your faces, not mine, do what you will. You asked, I answered.......

Your faces, not mine, do what you will. You asked, I answered.......
There's no point in being vague and not providing an explanation to your theory.

My injector nurse had thread lifting done (6 threads I believe.) It looked natural however I do not know her before situation.
I'm interested in thread lifting, however I think the best results come from good balance, and some people require cheek fillers for volume loss as well as threads.

Right now I want to get fillers before I do the lifting to see if it resolves some of my lower-cheek drooping issues. I will return when I have experience :smile:

There's no point in being vague and not providing an explanation to your theory.

My injector nurse had thread lifting done (6 threads I believe.) It looked natural however I do not know her before situation.
I'm interested in thread lifting, however I think the best results come from good balance, and some people require cheek fillers for volume loss as well as threads.

Right now I want to get fillers before I do the lifting to see if it resolves some of my lower-cheek drooping issues. I will return when I have experience :smile:

It is not my "theory", it is what a very respected surgeon told me. I find the metaphor painfully clear, but YMMV.
You are new to this forum - we try to be nice to each other.

• Wow
Reactions: Sferics
It is not my "theory", it is what a very respected surgeon told me. I find the metaphor painfully clear, but YMMV.
You are new to this forum - we try to be nice to each other.
I just think it's misleading since you are just a user on a forum, we don't know your surgeon friend, and it's literally just a metaphor which doesn't really explain anything. It's not really helpful. I am new on this account, but have been here for years since I started my PS journey in 2012. Anyways, I will not argue with you, I am simply expressing my opinion on your advice.
I disagree that it is like a knife cutting through cheese, because the threads dissolve. I can understand what you mean if they did not dissolve, but that is simply not the case.
The main risks involved are visible threads/pulling on the surface of the skin that usually resolves itself (but sometimes doesn't), which you can see examples of on RealSelf. I highly recommend using RealSelf to research procedures and doctors and to get insight onto real patient stories as well as real doctor answers.

I just think it's misleading since you are just a user on a forum, we don't know your surgeon friend, and it's literally just a metaphor which doesn't really explain anything. It's not really helpful. I am new on this account, but have been here for years since I started my PS journey in 2012. Anyways, I will not argue with you, I am simply expressing my opinion on your advice.
I disagree that it is like a knife cutting through cheese, because the threads dissolve. I can understand what you mean if they did not dissolve, but that is simply not the case.
The main risks involved are visible threads/pulling on the surface of the skin that usually resolves itself (but sometimes doesn't), which you can see examples of on RealSelf. I highly recommend using RealSelf to research procedures and doctors and to get insight onto real patient stories as well as real doctor answers.

:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Sferics