Facial Liposuction

aisutei

Sep 19, 2009
Hi everyone,
I'm looking to get facial lipo done along my jawline and for my double chin. I also want to get lipo done on my jowls (lower cheeks). I will be in Seoul in April. So far, Fresh PS is on my list but the price they gave me was kind of high. Just wondering if anyone knows of any clinics that specialize in liposuction at a decent price? Thank you!

I've considered facial lipo in the past as well... aren't the results only temporary?

I think as long as you don't gain more weight your face should have less fat overall. Its the v-line botox (where they shrink your jaw muscles to create a v-shaped face) that only lasts about 6 months to a year from what I hear. That being said, I'm not really looking to achieve the v-line affect - I just want to have less fat in my face. I have the issue where my body is skinny (I am only 120lbs) and have always had a double chin so it would be nice to have that corrected.

I see, thank you. Yeah, I'm the same. I'm skinny but there's a bit of fat under my face.
It seems to like to collect there, considering that my limbs are really thin lol. :S

Hi everyone,
I'm looking to get facial lipo done along my jawline and for my double chin. I also want to get lipo done on my jowls (lower cheeks). I will be in Seoul in April. So far, Fresh PS is on my list but the price they gave me was kind of high. Just wondering if anyone knows of any clinics that specialize in liposuction at a decent price? Thank you!
Hey.

365mc is by far the best clinic in Korea in lipo, imo. They're very famous and their results are good. Go there and you'll be fine. I'm considering doing lipo as well. If I do it I'll go 365mc.

banobagi quoted me 3.3m for accusculpting and DA quoted me 1.5m for buccal fat removal and for acculifting(per area) 1.5 m as well. seems reasonable to me, but i don't really now what the average prices are voor face lipo

Hey.

365mc is by far the best clinic in Korea in lipo, imo. They're very famous and their results are good. Go there and you'll be fine. I'm considering doing lipo as well. If I do it I'll go 365mc.

I see you often on these threads! I totally agree with you about 365, theyre a big franchise from what I know, but I feel like for FACIAL fat removal its a bit different, IDK. Since with body lipo and facial fat removal its too diff procedures completely. I think a place that specializes in accusculpt is the place to go. maybe it might be 365, but i m not sure. They're definitely up there for body though . just sharing my opinion :smile:

There are a few famous clinics in Korea for face liposuction you can pm for names if you want :amuse: but basically any specialized liposuction clinic can do it better than other that does general ps.

Hi everyone,
Try looking into jelim ps or evita ps for liposuction

Hey I'm also trying to find a good clinic for facial liposuction! I can't seem to find too much info on face lipo on here. So far I'm looking at Fresh PS but I can't find many reviews. If anyone has been to Fresh or can recommend any other clinics that might be better, I would really appreciate it!

hi there, i love to suggest TL for facial liposuction from check my thread!! the doctor i saw Dr Jung has trademark rights on this surgery that's why i went there he is the person who made face liposuction in Korea and been doing for long long time, when i went there lots of koreans were getting that as well, i could understand a bit of korean have a consultation there, I'm soso happy for my result!!

Reactions: Mn31515