Breast Augmentation (Tear Drop vs round)!

JOANCHUA

Mar 8, 2013
Hello!

I'd like to gather feedbacks from people here about the difference between tear drop and round!

I've heard that tear drop seems more natural but it's at a risk of going out of shape if the surgeon is not skillful enough :sad: but round implants seems more fake to me.

What do you guys think?

(P.S: is it true that we have to change our implants every 10-15 years?)

Thank you [emoji4]

Hey!

Tear drop implants look more natural because they mimic the natural shape of your breasts. They are more thicker at the bottom than the top.
Most of people would recommand tear-drop implants especially for petite girls though. To me that's the best option for most people that want a suble but but enough to be noticeable

Round shape implants create bigger fuller looking breasts. It can look either fake or really good depending on your actual body type.
I wish I could have those Victoria Secret badass boobies hahaha

Make sure to spend time on research on surgeons, because that's the main point right. All that matters is the results in the end :smile:

Hey!

Tear drop implants look more natural because they mimic the natural shape of your breasts. They are more thicker at the bottom than the top.
Most of people would recommand tear-drop implants especially for petite girls though. To me that's the best option for most people that want a suble but but enough to be noticeable

Round shape implants create bigger fuller looking breasts. It can look either fake or really good depending on your actual body type.
I wish I could have those Victoria Secret badass boobies hahaha

Make sure to spend time on research on surgeons, because that's the main point right. All that matters is the results in the end :smile:

Hello!! Thank you for your reply [emoji4]

I belonged to the petite group (5ft) ☹️ so I presume teardrop would be much more suitable for me? I'm definitely going for the natural side! Hehe

Hello!! Thank you for your reply [emoji4]

I belonged to the petite group (5ft) ☹️ so I presume teardrop would be much more suitable for me? I'm definitely going for the natural side! Hehe
Sure you're welcome! :smile:
If you're petite and going for a natural effect then, the tear drop shape would be more suitable for you!
If you're gonna get BA in Korea, clinics would suggest you the shape and size that suit you the best. I'm just saying most of them would recommend tear drop for petite girls haha. Sometimes you can't even get the results you want, last year a girl wanted to go from A to full C. She couldn't reach full C because she lacks breast tissue and going up to full C would look unnatural even with the tear drop shape implants. So she asked for a size that is a little under full C, but honestly it's almost a full C she look really good now (btw she is petite and skinny)

Sure you're welcome! :smile:
If you're petite and going for a natural effect then, the tear drop shape would be more suitable for you!
If you're gonna get BA in Korea, clinics would suggest you the shape and size that suit you the best. I'm just saying most of them would recommend tear drop for petite girls haha. Sometimes you can't even get the results you want, last year a girl wanted to go from A to full C. She couldn't reach full C because she lacks breast tissue and going up to full C would look unnatural even with the tear drop shape implants. So she asked for a size that is a little under full C, but honestly it's almost a full C she look really good now (btw she is petite and skinny)

Oh yes.... I think I'm heading to do BA in BKK instead because Korea would be too expensive for me [emoji45] as much as I wished that I could head to Korea.

I'm actually aiming for a full B! Right now I'm slightly less than an A so.... [emoji22] not trying to be too greedy.

Between, have you ever done BA?!

Which clinic in Bangkok are you planning to get it done?

I used to do research on Thailand surgeries because I planned on getting it done there, but concluded its not worth it even though it's a lot more affordable.

I used to do research on Thailand surgeries because I planned on getting it done there, but concluded its not worth it even though it's a lot more affordable.
Yeah me too, I don't really know if it's worth it! Even though it's more affordable i'm way too scared to try haha

Oh yes.... I think I'm heading to do BA in BKK instead because Korea would be too expensive for me [emoji45] as much as I wished that I could head to Korea.

I'm actually aiming for a full B! Right now I'm slightly less than an A so.... [emoji22] not trying to be too greedy.

Between, have you ever done BA?!
That's realistic indeed, full B in tear drop is reasonnable
I've never had any surgery, so no I have never had BA! I'm just doing my best by wearing bras lol

I think I'd be heading to Masterpiece clinic!
Oh..... Why? :sad: is it alright if you could share with me? I don't want to make any rash or bad decision [emoji24]

Last edited:
I think I'd be heading to Masterpiece clinic!
Oh..... Why? :sad: is it alright if you could share with me? I don't want to make any rash or bad decision [emoji24]
About a year back I was researching Thai clinics and I conclude that it's not that good. I don't really have peace of mind or confidence to let Thai doctors touch my face.

There are a few reasons, their operating room usually looks really unprofessional and not very well equipped or modern. Another thing is, their methodology and technique is not as advanced as Korean doctors. They do follow Korean technique and keep up just that they're not as skilled. The bloggers that went for Thai surgery doesn't look that good to me.

final word I would say is keep researching and compare clinics, then go for the one that you feel confident with.

You are hardworking haha [emoji106] wow facial contouring! It's a quite an invasive surgery, right?
Yes it's really invasive... Actually i'm not even scared of the pain, I kind of know what sort of pain I will go through, I just want to get good results I mean obviously xD but yeah make sure that your doctor knows what he's doing!