LV Fashion Jewelry - Worth it?

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
I am pondering about getting a LV&Me bracelet or necklace, but wondering if they are really worth the money? Depending on the model they are around 325€ here but only made of brass.
Does anyone of you own some LV fashion jewelry and would you recommend a purchase? How are they holding up? Is the gold color coming off eventually?
Thanks for any input :smile: .

Example for the necklace:
louis-vuitton-essential v-halskette-modeschmuck--M61083_PM2_Front view.jpg

I'm a jewelry person and adore unique pieces. My husband just purchased one of the canvas bracelets for me. It's fun and perfect for casual wear. Personally, I'll probably jump over the fashion line for the Blossom Collection but when it comes down to it - Buy what YOU love!

Thanks a lot everyone for your feedback so far. I will reconsider this. The necklaces look nice, but I am undecided if I really want to spend so much money on brass items. They look nice though, at least on the images. I need to take a look at them in the store :smile: .

It is not worth the price. My friend wanted a Ring and the SA told her: Not wash hands with and so on. I think you can found things from other designer the same quality but cheaper. It is only mode jewellery. If you love it so much and you have the money, why not. I purchased a scarf from LV it costs 460€. It is realy not worth the price, but I love it:smile:I think all things of designer are not worth the price. It is only the name you pay. But when I love the design, I buy it

If LV brass can tarnish on leather goods, these costume jewelry are no different.
I think some are way over priced for what you get. Like those costume jewelry worth over thousand range. Total rip off.

Reactions: bagaholic1
I've had both the necklace and bracelet for almost 2 years and neither have tarnished and the gold color on both has not chipped off. I wear them daily and they still look great. The bracelet shows wear but I don't think it shows any more wear than my real gold and silver jewelry. I've even worn them while working out. If you like it, I personally think they're worth it.