My newest vintage finds... I feel so lucky :-))

Jul 11, 2009
Hello,

I did some Christmas shopping this afternoon and I found a very great boutique with vintage and second hand haute brand stuff (from foulars, wallets, belts to Chanel & Birkin bags).

As a young girl (just 23y of age), it is quite normal that I cannot afford a Hermès bag right now. I have 1 vintage Hermes foulard ("Feux du Route") and have always been longing for some more (especially vintage)! And well today... I got these 2 lovely pieces to add in my collection :smile: ... Sjeez I am in loooove... Aren't they just great?!

The first is a vintage carré, "Tutankhamen". I love it. And once again: the details. Amazing! I've always been into history and fashion: so this makes a great one! :biggrin:
tumblr_oiclg1pkcn1ttl6oro1_540.png

tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro2_400.png

tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro3_400.png

tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro1_540.png

The second thing I bought as a gift for myself is this lovely small twilly. Anyone got any idea from which year it is?
tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro5_400.jpg

tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro6_400.jpg

tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro7_540.jpg

And a last question: is it normal that there is a stamp with a "S" under the cleaning instructions tag? I am only "familiar" with carrés, never got a twilly before. :smile:

Thank you for letting me share my "excitement" here. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4523.JPG
    IMG_4523.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 597
Hello,

I did some Christmas shopping this afternoon and I found a very great boutique with vintage and second hand haute brand stuff (from foulars, wallets, belts to Chanel & Birkin bags).

As a young girl (just 23y of age), it is quite normal that I cannot afford a Hermès bag right now. I have 1 vintage Hermes foulard ("Feux du Route") and have always been longing for some more (especially vintage)! And well today... I got these 2 lovely pieces to add in my collection :smile: ... Sjeez I am in loooove... Aren't they just great?!

The first is a vintage carré, "Tutankhamen". I love it. And once again: the details. Amazing! I've always been into history and fashion: so this makes a great one! :biggrin:
tumblr_oiclg1pkcn1ttl6oro1_540.png

tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro2_400.png

tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro3_400.png

tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro1_540.png

The second thing I bought as a gift for myself is this lovely small twilly. Anyone got any idea from which year it is?
tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro5_400.jpg

tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro6_400.jpg

tumblr_oicl1c5Ggh1ttl6oro7_540.jpg

And a last question: is it normal that there is a stamp with a "S" under the cleaning instructions tag? I am only "familiar" with carrés, never got a twilly before. :smile:

Thank you for letting me share my "excitement" here. :smile:
Congratulations to your purchases! The Tutankhamon is magnificent and the Cordages is fun with the ropes winding all over the twilly and a happy colour!
Both the twilly and a 70 cm vintage scarf came spring/summer 2013. There probably is an original carré 90 cm from years back, but I know nothing about that. Here are pictures from Hermes.com showing the 70 cm scarf and the twilly.

Cordages 70cm 982740S02.jpg Cordages Twilly 062740S11.jpg