Which pen would you choose?

Both look really nice! I didn't know that Cartier made pens, but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since Tiffany also makes pens. Does one write better than the other? Are refills easy to find for both of them? If everything is equal, I think I'm leaning towards the Cartier pen because I like the blue tip and what looks like a unique mechanism for retracting the ballpoint pen. Good luck with your choice!

Both look really nice! I didn't know that Cartier made pens, but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since Tiffany also makes pens. Does one write better than the other? Are refills easy to find for both of them? If everything is equal, I think I'm leaning towards the Cartier pen because I like the blue tip and what looks like a unique mechanism for retracting the ballpoint pen. Good luck with your choice!
It's possible to use a standard Parker refill in the Cartier pen, and I think those are cheaper than the Montblanc refills.

Not a fan of Montblanc plastic - if you drop it, it's likely to crack. Not a fan of Montblanc pens in general with very rare exceptions. Buy based on how the pen writes and feels in your hand though, not how it looks...

Reactions: Dorf
I forgot to mention that I already own two Montblanc pens. One fountain pen in Ultra Black, and one ballpoint in platinum/black. I have decided to go for the Cartier. A friend of my will purchase it for me on a London trip after Christmas. :smile:

They are both beautiful pens! Good luck with your selection, and when you purchase your Cartier, please post again! I'm a Montblanc user and would love to hear your impressions. [emoji4]