The deceptively spacious Bonnie...

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Woah! When I bought my Bonnie, I only expected to be able to use it as a 'bare essentials' bag, like a wallet, mobile and keys.

However today it shocked me. I already had my IF wallet inside, along with my sunglasses case, and these two alone cant fit in my scarlett as it wont close.
Anyway I had to go and pick up my daughter from nursery, and had put my camera inside too, as they were having a face painting day. Then as I left it started raining, so I rolled up her rain mac and popped that inside too.

I didnt think about how much I had inside the Bonnie, until I came home and went to get the camera out to upload the photos.

I took a photo of all the stuff inside my bonnie today! Its surprising eh? I also took a pic of the bonnie with all the stuff inside. Its closed too, and you can just see the mac peeping out (trust me girls its all in there!)
Now if I ddnt have the mac inside I could have easily fitted a smaller sized makeup bag and a pack of wet wipes!

I no longer think of my bonnie as a 'nipping out' bag!

508cfi9.jpg

4ucd2mp.jpg

I know...she nips out all the time. I know she does it just so I will see it and shake my head. She knows I don't approve but I can't control people from running around biting Indians if that's what they choose! LOL If she thinks doing it with a Bonnie, makes it any better...well it doesn't.

Wow! The Bonnie looks a bit smaller than my Jessie (I love her), and my Jessie is now chock full of bare essentials: wallet, sunnies, cell phone, makeup and gum and keys....but I haven't stuffed the outside pockets yet. I'm still test-driving her..........posting pictures soon....

What a great Bonnie!!

I've been looking hard at that "little" Bonnie lately...but can anyone tell me if you can wear this on your shoulder? That's a must for me.

Your Bonnie is adorable, Halzer...nip on!

Rosenpetals..

I always wear my Bonnie on my shoulder. Its best with less clothing/summer clothes on as its a snug fit, but not tight. However recently it was cold and wet and I wore it on the shoulder with a padded cordroy jacket. But its better worn with light clothing.
Heres a pic of it on my shoulder...

644i3ur.jpg

LOL Rosenpetals..

Now I guess we are even, because when I saw a pic of you wearing a black lena on your shoulder, I went and bought one in Bark!
I never realised how great it looks on the shoulder until I saw your pic. :yes: