Chanel Mini Spring 2017

lindamirella

Dec 15, 2013
I made athread specially about Cruise Minis, I thought would be fun to have also one specially for this coming collection.

A preview list of the minis has been posted already.

They show only squares, new to this collection is the ruthenium hardware, the gold hardware is back but will be light gold like cruise or real gold gold.

What are you planning to get your hands on?

Reactions: Acctt
I read that some posted rectangular minis too. My wishlist: rectangular caviar mini nude/beige/silver. I love a silver caviar mini but I think mostly silver only comes metalic leather which is a No to me. [emoji23][emoji23] We'll see. Hopefully good sturdy caviar from SS17. Wondering this round mini size bigger like cruise mini or back to normal size? And with or without edge stitching? [emoji38] Excited to see pictures.

I read that some posted rectangular minis too. My wishlist: rectangular caviar mini nude/beige/silver. I love a silver caviar mini but I think mostly silver only comes metalic leather which is a No to me. [emoji23][emoji23] We'll see. Hopefully good sturdy caviar from SS17. Wondering this round mini size bigger like cruise mini or back to normal size? And with or without edge stitching? [emoji38] Excited to see pictures.
Me too! Cant wait to see pictures!

I made athread specially about Cruise Minis, I thought would be fun to have also one specially for this coming collection.

They show only squares, new to this collection is the ruthenium hardware, the gold hardware is back but will be light gold like cruise or real gold gold.

nude mini!!!

Do you know where I can find the list and/or pics of the minis coming out for spring?

Reactions: Yee90