The Loewe Puzzle

Is this the one for 1575 GBP? Will I be charged shipping? Taxes? Sorry - never ordered from any international site before.

This is EXACTLY the reason I want the bag - I love the Speedy but this seems edgier. However, I want a tan one - don't see that on Selfridges. I don't think Coral will go well with my wardrobe :sad:

I am debating between this and the LV Petite Noe in Epi leather. What do you all think? I am so confused. Have been looking at bags FOR EVER....
It's $1785 USD not sure what the GBP conversion is but it retails for $2350 USD here in the states. This is the regular or medium size.
You can see what the fees are if you put one in your cart, you get VAT savings so that's a bonus as well!
I wasn't sure about coral either but it really does play as a strong neutral! I love it! I considered the tan too but when I saw it in person it played just an it flat to me, I wanted a richer brown if that makes sense. If you love the tan keep checking back as they may very well restock it.
I personally prefer this to Noe, but then Noe is just not my jam at all. Good luck deciding! Stalk instagram and Pinterest for more pics of Loewe Puzzle!

It's $1785 USD not sure what the GBP conversion is but it retails for $2350 USD here in the states. This is the regular or medium size.
You can see what the fees are if you put one in your cart, you get VAT savings so that's a bonus as well!
I wasn't sure about coral either but it really does play as a strong neutral! I love it! I considered the tan too but when I saw it in person it played just an it flat to me, I wanted a richer brown if that makes sense. If you love the tan keep checking back as they may very well restock it.
I personally prefer this to Noe, but then Noe is just not my jam at all. Good luck deciding! Stalk instagram and Pinterest for more pics of Loewe Puzzle!
Thanks! Please please please post pics when you receive your bag!

Reactions: KBT39
I was considering coral too! Tho I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, which also contributes to the "no buy". I like the top handle! Seems easy to use.
Totally understand that! At this price point for anything I very much need to see it & handle it first. Especially since there are so few reviews on it. Thankfully I was in San Fran for a work meeting and was able to make time to hit up Barney's and see it there. They didn't have Coral in stock, only the light tan suede, tan leather, and navy. Oh and black too but I really love the pop of coral. I alread yfreel certain this won't be my only puzzle, they had the zipper puzzle in store too and I absolutely loved it! I would totally grab that in black! But let's see how I fair with coral first! ;)

Hi all

I got my Puzzle in medium (tan color) a couple months ago. I love it to bits but just noticed that the top left corner has a cut in the leather. I THINK this is part of the construction but I can't find any pictures online to validate my assumption. Can you take a quick peek at your bags, and look at the top left front corner under the flap to see if you see this "cut" on your bags too? Here is a picture attached with a green arrow pointing to the cut.

Thanks so much!
FS

Attachments

• IMG_6844.JPG
    IMG_6844.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 700
Anyone? Does your bag have the same "cut" or do I have a defective piece?

Thanks
FS
Hi all

I got my Puzzle in medium (tan color) a couple months ago. I love it to bits but just noticed that the top left corner has a cut in the leather. I THINK this is part of the construction but I can't find any pictures online to validate my assumption. Can you take a quick peek at your bags, and look at the top left front corner under the flap to see if you see this "cut" on your bags too? Here is a picture attached with a green arrow pointing to the cut.

Thanks so much!
FS

I know this is an old thread, but I'm still thinking about this bag. How are the puzzle owners feeling about the bag now? Is the leather hard wearing? Does it scratch easily? Ever caught in rain? Does it feel too trendy?

I know this is an old thread, but I'm still thinking about this bag. How are the puzzle owners feeling about the bag now? Is the leather hard wearing? Does it scratch easily? Ever caught in rain? Does it feel too trendy?

Way too hard to get in and out of it. I'm not a fan of how narrow the zipper is since it tends to scratch watches and bracelets as you try to squeeze in and out of the opening. The leather is quite delicate but worth it for the buttery finish. I have to say that the puzzle is my least favourite of Loewe's current bags.

I personally think it's an amazing bag! I absolutely love mine in coral medium and it's my most carried & complimented bag in my collection. I don't find it hard to get in and out of, nor do I feel that the zipper scratches my hand or nicks my jewelry. I find the leather hard wearing yet buttery soft. I don't abuse my bags but I don't baby them either. Mine still looks pristine nearly a year later. I've been caught in the rain with it but I had another tote so I threw it in there plus I treat all of my leather bags immediately but I wouldn't risk a full down pour without an umbrella or someway to shield not only the bag but myself. I also don't feel that it's trendy, for me it's a modern take on a Boston bag which I just can't get in to. The shape is classic with a twist! I guess as you see I love it! I'm carrying it today in fact! If you love it buy it! That's kept me from buying things I later regret! IMG_1489764040.402351.jpg

I personally think it's an amazing bag! I absolutely love mine in coral medium and it's my most carried & complimented bag in my collection. I don't find it hard to get in and out of, nor do I feel that the zipper scratches my hand or nicks my jewelry. I find the leather hard wearing yet buttery soft. I don't abuse my bags but I don't baby them either. Mine still looks pristine nearly a year later. I've been caught in the rain with it but I had another tote so I threw it in there plus I treat all of my leather bags immediately but I wouldn't risk a full down pour without an umbrella or someway to shield not only the bag but myself. I also don't feel that it's trendy, for me it's a modern take on a Boston bag which I just can't get in to. The shape is classic with a twist! I guess as you see I love it! I'm carrying it today in fact! If you love it buy it! That's kept me from buying things I later regret! View attachment 3636422

I wonder if its an issue with only the puzzle xl stripes due to the nature of the fabric which doesn't stretch as easily as leather. I guess I'll have to give a full leather puzzle a try.