an early b-day gift to myself - navy pat. reissue and...

Mar 10, 2006
I popped into Saks this morning on a whim and almost passed out with joy, my SA has literally just received a Navy patent reissue 2.27 sz and a jumbo Classic white caviar flap, so I decided I would buy my own birthday gift this year, well, two actually, to save my DH the time and trouble, well, but NOT the expense:yahoo:! Happy 38th to ME!

I am so excited about the navy patent reissue, I want to show the mailman, the electrician, my two year old... they must think I am NUTS!

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 217
ooh, you have exquisite taste:happydance:do you love the white caviar? how does it wear??? I am a bit scared of wearing it to be honest, I have a two year old and am a bit of a klutz frankly...

do you wear it for casual with jeans and dressed up? I also found the new "washed" caviar jumbo flap with the new dk sliver bijoux chain and the madm lock at Neimans, I wasn;t sure which I should do...the washed caviar is almsot a dirty white, it seems like it isn;t so "bright" if you know what I mean. Have yous een that one? which wyd?

ooh, you have exquisite taste:happydance:do you love the white caviar? how does it wear??? I am a bit scared of wearing it to be honest, I have a two year old and am a bit of a klutz frankly...

do you wear it for casual with jeans and dressed up? I also found the new "washed" caviar jumbo flap with the new dk sliver bijoux chain and the madm lock at Neimans, I wasn;t sure which I should do...the washed caviar is almsot a dirty white, it seems like it isn;t so "bright" if you know what I mean. Have yous een that one? which wyd?

honestly i have not worn it yet. I have a black jumbo that I wear quite often though since getting it recently.
I'm not too afraid of the white though. caviar is quite durable.

Once I break it out i plan to wear it w/ everything!! :tup: