bad service, exchange & reveal

c_y_n_d_i

Jan 3, 2011
I bought a world tour Neverfull less than 3 months ago and noticed that one strap was cracking at each stitch. I texted the SA who sold it to me, she said to bring it in and the Team Lead who I spoke w when I arrived was incredibly rude and condescending. I left feeling so upset, called 866 LV the next morning and was told to try another store. I went this morn and couldn't have asked for more. Just so happens the store manager was assisting me and he was amazing. Immediately said my bag was not acceptable ESP since it still looked unused overall. I exchanged it for this gorgeous beauty and may have found the most perfect LV for me :love::love:

Attachments

• IMG_7028.JPG
    IMG_7028.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 960
I also love it on the shoulder w the long strap. I always thought Estrela & Retiro were a bit too fancy and refined for my casual style but I love how this one kind of slouches and can be worn casually as well. This may be my most perfect bag :love:

Congrats! I also have the Estrela with black trim. It is a fantastic go to bag. It's very easy to use. I usually wear mine with the long shoulder strap. Enjoy!! :smile:

I also love it on the shoulder w the long strap. I always thought Estrela & Retiro were a bit too fancy and refined for my casual style but I love how this one kind of slouches and can be worn casually as well. This may be my most perfect bag :love:

I'm sorry about your WT NF but the estrella is GORGEOUS!! congrats!