City XL

Hi,
I just found out the city XL in the following link and wonder if anyone here has seen this style in real life. Is it similar to the work? Thanks.
http://www.balenciaga.com/ie/classic-city-handbag_cod45331275og.html
I just looked at the size of the XL, (converted to imperial) it's 20.5" W x 14" H x 9.5" D. The Work is approx. 18" W x 10.6" H x 8" D. The Weekender is 21" W x 15" H x 9" D. So if those measurements are correct it appears to be closer to the Weekender than anything else. That's a pretty good-sized bag. Regular City is approx. 15" W x 9.4" H x 5.5" D so it's quite a step up in size! (Note, the City XL measurement is off of the Bal site, not known for it's accuracy. All others were from Spotted Fashion).

Reactions: oliviamaurice
I just looked at the size of the XL, (converted to imperial) it's 20.5" W x 14" H x 9.5" D. The Work is approx. 18" W x 10.6" H x 8" D. The Weekender is 21" W x 15" H x 9" D. So if those measurements are correct it appears to be closer to the Weekender than anything else. That's a pretty good-sized bag. Regular City is approx. 15" W x 9.4" H x 5.5" D so it's quite a step up in size! (Note, the City XL measurement is off of the Bal site, not known for it's accuracy. All others were from Spotted Fashion).
Thank you for the info. Before you mentioned spotted fashion, I didn't know that website at all. I have browsed it and found it very interesting. Thanks again. :smile:
How exciting!! I've always wanted something close to the weekender in size but with shoulder straps! Will definitely get one of these at some point!
Agree with you! Have something to look forward to. :smile:

Reactions: muchstuff