Savane Chapman Pocket Organiser

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hi,
Does anyone have this? I'm planning on buying it for my hubby as a Christmas present and wanted to see if anyone had it, and what are their thoughts? Do you like the design or is it too much?

Should I buy this design or go for the plain and classic design in the pocket organiser? Any help or mod pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Also has anyone seen it in the white background? I haven't seen it on any website. Only in the lookbook pics that were posted up, so. It sure if the white background and giraffe made the cut? I've only seen the DE with the rhino on the LV website.

Thanks.

Happy Sunday

Hi,
Does anyone have this? I'm planning on buying it for my hubby as a Christmas present and wanted to see if anyone had it, and what are their thoughts? Do you like the design or is it too much?

Should I buy this design or go for the plain and classic design in the pocket organiser? Any help or mod pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Also has anyone seen it in the white background? I haven't seen it on any website. Only in the lookbook pics that were posted up, so. It sure if the white background and giraffe made the cut? I've only seen the DE with the rhino on the LV website.

Thanks.

Happy Sunday
Since it's for your husband, make sure he is comfortable using a wallet with a big girafe on it. :smile: Depending on his job and lifestyle, this may not be ideal for everyone. My husband, for example, would prefer a simpler, more traditional design.