JUMBO Classic Flap Made in Italy or France???

Masao

Mar 13, 2016
Hello threads,
I was wondering, where is jumbo classic flap made???
Italy or France??? I went to the store today, but I only found made in Italy.
Are they all made in Italy or you have jumbo classic flap made in France???
Thank you for let me share this question :smile:

Wow, thank you so much Chanel923. Yes, I would like to get MIF, but I don't know it's really hard to get it or not.....
If your not in a hurry to get one then you should wait, but you risk having price increases. I got called for one in February but it was MII so I request to wait for one in MIF (and it arrived in April). However with season item /color combo, you get what is available and not worried about where it's made. Welcome to Chanel dear.

If your not in a hurry to get one then you should wait, but you risk having price increases. I got called for one in February but it was MII so I request to wait for one in MIF (and it arrived in April). However with season item /color combo, you get what is available and not worried about where it's made. Welcome to Chanel dear.
That sounds good to me, Chanel923. I do really love this bag, it's big enough to let me cross my body also you could put something important things for everyday stuffs.
MII or MIF for me really doesn't matter, just because Chanel is from France, that's why I want to get my first Chanel bag made in France :smile:
Thanks again!

Reactions: Chanel923
Jumbo's are definitely primarily MII, especially over the last few years. You could probably hold out and find one although I couldn't say how long it might take as shipments are probably completely random to individual stores. As stated above seasonal colors, you get what you get...lol. Whatever you decide, good luck and enjoy getting your first Chanel!

My jumbo double flap is MII. I was waiting a long time for a MIF, but couldn't find one so I had to settle for Italy. My logic was that the price would increase before I found one, just like others said.

Both of my black caviar jumbo SHW 2012 and GHW April 2016 are made in France. If you like MIF then tell your SA to hold one for you when it comes in.
Hi Chanel923. I’m so glad I found someone with a 2012 classic jumbo. I recently bought a 2012 caviar jumbo double flap bag in gold hardware preloved but it didn’t come with it’s card. I think the datecode is authentic. I was wondering, however, if the CC hardware on the lock has markings on it cos some videos I’ve seen mention if it’s made in France, the hardware should have markings on it. I started worrying cos my harware has no markings but it says Made in France inside. Thanks!