My first Givenchy - reveal!

Jay3004

Dec 12, 2014
Hi All

I've never posted in this thread before, usually over in Mulberry, so hello all!

In the past I've been a die hard Mulberry fan but have recently strayed in to other brands and came across Givenchy.

Went to visit the Givenchy store at Bicester Village yesterday and got this absolute bargain - was £1950 full price, £1300 in the outlet then when the SA rang it through it was on sale for £760!!

So here goes my first Givenchy reveal...

Yay a reveal, haven't seen one lately. And what an amazing shark tooth tote. The details really elevate the simple design...makes me think ladylike with rocker chic. Can't say wait to see how much you like it. We dont hear much about this bag, and I think its underrated!

Beautiful bag, so elegant, congratulations. I think it is an underrated style, I bought mine for a great price too. It's not my most practical bag tbh - closing it can be a bit of a fiddle if I'm in a rush, but I completely forgive it because the leather is tdf, and typically Givenchy the style is edgy and feminine at the same time :heart:

Yay a reveal, haven't seen one lately. And what an amazing shark tooth tote. The details really elevate the simple design...makes me think ladylike with rocker chic. Can't say wait to see how much you like it. We dont hear much about this bag, and I think its underrated!

Thank you! I'd been looking at Givenchy bags online and the shark tooth really caught my attention but looked on here and didn't see many posts which made me wonder. I'll post an update once I've got it in use.

Beautiful bag, so elegant, congratulations. I think it is an underrated style, I bought mine for a great price too. It's not my most practical bag tbh - closing it can be a bit of a fiddle if I'm in a rush, but I completely forgive it because the leather is tdf, and typically Givenchy the style is edgy and feminine at the same time :heart:

Thank you! I'm used to the postman locks on Mulberry bags and my Jimmy Choo is even more fiddly so I'm hoping it won't be too much of an issue. I'm in love with the leather although the SA did say that because it's so soft it's prone to scratching. How have you found yours and have you protected it with anything? I can't wait to start using it [emoji7]

Thank you! I'm used to the postman locks on Mulberry bags and my Jimmy Choo is even more fiddly so I'm hoping it won't be too much of an issue. I'm in love with the leather although the SA did say that because it's so soft it's prone to scratching. How have you found yours and have you protected it with anything? I can't wait to start using it [emoji7]
Mine is plain textured calfskin, I havent protected it with anything and its been fine so far. This is a photo I took the other week - I've had it since July :smile:

image.jpg

Mine is plain textured calfskin, I havent protected it with anything and its been fine so far. This is a photo I took the other week - I've had it since July :smile:

View attachment 3544158

What a beautiful bag [emoji173]️ I was a bit worried as I have Mulberry bags in different leathers and although I'm always very careful with my bags the NVT leather one has not worn well compared to my others. My Givenchy is calf too so fingers crossed it holds up as well as yours. I feel awful when I get the tiniest mark on a bag!

Reactions: Evia
Congrats on the Sharktooth bag! Black studs on black is very cool. It's refreshing to see other designs other than the usual (i.e. antigona/pandora/nightingale). Btw, the mini Sharktooth is also very cute in my opinion. Also, welcome to Givenchy. :biggrin: I started with Givenchy and ventured into other brands (Mulberry being one of the newer obsessions. XD)

Reactions: Evia
Congrats on the Sharktooth bag! Black studs on black is very cool. It's refreshing to see other designs other than the usual (i.e. antigona/pandora/nightingale). Btw, the mini Sharktooth is also very cute in my opinion. Also, welcome to Givenchy. :biggrin: I started with Givenchy and ventured into other brands (Mulberry being one of the newer obsessions. XD)

Thank you, I can see Givenchy being my new obsession [emoji4] I do like the look of the Antigona. I've always been a big Mulberry fan but haven't liked a lot of their new bags. I have 3 Bayswaters and am a bit of a traditionalist [emoji1]