Help!

llliiizzzyy

Oct 2, 2015
Hello, everyone! Last Friday, I ordered a pair of Dior So Real Sunglasses on Bluefly.com. I have wanted them for a while now, and I found the exact pair I liked for 30% off. I know that isn’t a huge discount, but it made me finally pull the trigger to buy them. Anyway, I received them today and I tried them on, but when I took them off, the arm snapped off. I literally heard a snap and they broke. Aren’t Dior sunglasses supposed to be well-made? They’re high end and you would expect them to be basically perfect. Is it possible that my head is too wide? Are Dior So Real sunglasses faulty, or did I take them off too roughly? Please help me!

faulty
contact and return immediately. if you leave it long they might not believe it broke as soon as you got them.
yes you would expect them to be perfect
no glasses snap like that unless faulty on any head. lots of fat people go to primark and try on sunglasses which may be too tight but the floor is not littered with broken sunglasses is it?

faulty
contact and return immediately. if you leave it long they might not believe it broke as soon as you got them.
yes you would expect them to be perfect
no glasses snap like that unless faulty on any head. lots of fat people go to primark and try on sunglasses which may be too tight but the floor is not littered with broken sunglasses is it?
I just packaged them up and Bluefly is going to give me a full refund. What makes them faulty? Do you think maybe Bluefly sells faulty Dior So Reals and that's why they're on discount? Do you think I should buy another pair or should I buy them from Barneys or Neiman Marcus?

people have made complaints about bluefly selling fakes

http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/please-read-bluefly-sold-fake-gucci.653503/page-24

it could be they are cheap because faulty or cheap because fake. i dont know, but i think its not normal to have that bad quality from a luxury brand.
i am not from america so i dont know those shops, but i would say buy elsewhere, preferbly in person at a place where you can inspect/try on/validate quality before buying a big ticket purchase. .